Esteemed community,
Because I am new to this forum and the English language is not my natal, I do apologize for my writing errors and forms.
Last month I received my first cnc vmc. This is a used, old, but well maintained machine (at least that is how it looks to me).
After connecting the power and leveling it I tried to power on but immediately the 436 Z servo alarm comes in the screen.
I have search the web and found some possible causes for it, I have done some procedures and/or tests as disconnecting cables, test fuses and even made the servo motor to be inspected mechanically and electrically and everything seems to be ok, but one of the possible causes according to the searches on the web, are parameters.
Unfortunately I receive no manuals, no electrical prints, no parameters list from the seller, even though he promised the machine have these all.
Right now I can not do anything about it after a 2,850 kilometer journey from Schaumburg Il, rigging, freight, and customs fees costs BUT to find somebody who might have the info needed.
Any help or advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.