586,075 active members*
3,866 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

FREE MASTERCAM

Hello to all
    trying to see if there is a place or site were I can download Mastercam for free ,I just want to learn more on the programing aspect , I really don't care for a post at this time I would just like to draw things and make some quick toolpath to get familiar with it.
    any suggestions?

Re: FREE MASTERCAM

Have you tried the helpful forum for Mastercam users https://www.emastercam.com/forums/ .They are well known for helping people with this kind of query.

Re: FREE MASTERCAM

Go to CAD/CAM Solutions for Manufacturing | Mastercam
    You would need to register to to do anything, what you want is the Home Learning Edition (HLE), it is demo ware... all items are unlocked and able to be used, BUT.... IT CANNOT POST CODE... IT CANNOT SAVE or EXPORT FILES TO NON-DEMO SOFTWARE
    Note... it is timed, I think it lasts only 12 months on that PC. And cannot be reloaded. (you could try installing on a different PC)

https://signup.mastercam.com/demo-hle

They also have training assistance, look for section on Mastercam University. I know that this site did have free training going for a limited time. Check that it is still available.

Routalot suggests eMastercam, it is more directed to those that have a good working knowledge of the software. It does have a few freebies, but they would need to be applied to a purchased seat... everything is now tied up to you proving you have a legit copy