586,075 active members*
4,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma Millac 415V Fanuc 21i control, EX524 s-Function

Okuma Millac 415V Fanuc 21i control, EX524 s-Function

Had problems with ATC and Carousel. Carousel would not park in correct spot to drop pot, and ATC would get hung up midcycle. ATC now works will change tools and move tools in and out of carousel. The problem now is, when you turn on the machine for the first time of the day and run a program. just after the program starts to run EX524 COMMAND S-FUNCTION pops up on the screen. I think it is related to M19 spindle orientation. In the tool change cycle the spindle stops in the proper location and the tools change fine. If I hit the reset button and run the program again, no EX524. Here is the tool change program that is on the Machine.

O9001 (SPIDER COOL);
    M19;
    N10 M6;
    POPEN;
    DPRNT [T#4120 [20]];
    PCLOS;
    M99;
    %

In the LADDER Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robbins 2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	493855

I am not sure on how to read the Ladder and dont want to change anything to cause more problems.

Re: Okuma Millac 415V Fanuc 21i control, EX524 s-Function

Quote Originally Posted by BooherCNC View Post
    Had problems with ATC and Carousel. Carousel would not park in correct spot to drop pot, and ATC would get hung up midcycle. ATC now works will change tools and move tools in and out of carousel. The problem now is, when you turn on the machine for the first time of the day and run a program. just after the program starts to run EX524 COMMAND S-FUNCTION pops up on the screen. I think it is related to M19 spindle orientation. In the tool change cycle the spindle stops in the proper location and the tools change fine. If I hit the reset button and run the program again, no EX524. Here is the tool change program that is on the Machine.

O9001 (SPIDER COOL);
    M19;
    N10 M6;
    POPEN;
    DPRNT [T#4120 [20]];
    PCLOS;
    M99;
    %

In the LADDER

I am not sure on how to read the Ladder and dont want to change anything to cause more problems.
    While it looks like you have an OKUMA machine your contoller is a FANUC.
    Your coding you posted is definitely Fanuc.
    You would be best to move this post to a Fanuc forum,