586,106 active members*
3,157 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Looking for a programmer for MAstercam in Phoenix (Gilbert) AZ

Looking for a programmer for MAstercam in Phoenix (Gilbert) AZ

We are a motor sports shop in Gilbert, AZ. We are in need of a programmer for our Okuma 4020 Cadet-mate vertical machining center and our Daewoo Puma 230ms live tool lathe. Currently, the owner is thinking of getting rid of the Daewoo, but if I can find someone to program it, and maybe some setup help, I can talk him into keeping it. I am capable of running both machines, just not programming (and very little setup on the lathe). I am trying to learn, but as any programmer knows, you don't get that knowledge overnight. We also may opt to sell the lathe and get anther machining center with a 4th axis and a non-live tool lathe. Our current programmer is not reliable and is why the owner is thinking about getting rid of the lathe. He uses Featurecam, which i am familiar with, but he has the dongle, which leaves me virtually helpless. We do have a sister company that has Mastercam and I just recently put it on my computer to evaluate it. Being unfamiliar with this software, and unable to program in it, it is of no help to us currently. If you think you can help us with our situations, please advise. My e-mail is [email protected]. We are open to all suggestions you may have. Thank you for your time. James

Sent you a pm....
    I don't know much about anything but I know a little about everything....

Hello James,

I sent you a PM.

Steve

Found a programmer

We found a programmer local to Phoenix. I would like to thank everyone that responded to our post. I will keep the information on file for future employment in our company. Thanks