586,075 active members*
4,040 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Dead Servo Drive

Hi all

I have got an A06b-6096-h102 drive that was working fine but now does not power up at all. There is no led display to help diagnose the problem. I have checked the 24v supply and that is fine and the fuse is good so I was hoping someone could give me some advice on what else I could check. I have go the drive apart and no obvious signs of damage. A schematic would also be amazing if anyone has one. Thanks all

Re: Dead Servo Drive

start the pcb out from the power pcb,only the 24 v ,no encoder or other cable attached to it
    A normal and good control pcb should ligth up

Hi zavateandu

I have got the board out now and it does not light up when I apply 24v to it. Capacitors test fine so unsure where to go next.

Power transistor problem

Quote Originally Posted by Berniejones View Post
    Hi zavateandu

I have got the board out now and it does not light up when I apply 24v to it. Capacitors test fine so unsure where to go next.
    I guess you have a significant load ob the 24V circuit i guess so when you power it up that 24v drops down
    Ussualy in this kind of case i just try to power it up with an external 24v power supply to eliminate the problem of the power supply from the machine
    if that will power up,it means you have a load on it ,ussualy from the fan or encoder