586,075 active members*
4,151 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Logitech F710 Game Controller Issue

Greetings all,
    I just V carved a very simple 3" x 5" graphic with 4 letters enclosed by a rectangle. The result was distorted thickness of the V carve characters and rectangle lines. The z axis appears to have not descended to the full depth of the characters and rectangle lines.

The cnc router axis also started to drift when I used the Logitech 710 game pad controller. I think this drift affected the z axis during the V carve operation. Therefore, I removed the batteries from the game pad controller and used the KmotionCNC screen to set the xyz zero positions. The resulting V carve was not distorted.

Is there an alternate/better game pad controller or a wired or IR cnc control pendant with a dial available for the manual control of the machine?
    See the attached example of a handheld controller with dial.

Please advise,
    Ted

Re: Logitech F710 Game Controller Issue

Hi Ted,

I think there are some settings in Windows for reducing drift with gamepads/joysticks.

But yes an MPG such as that directly connected to KFLOP would be much better and have guaranteed instantaneous response without any Windows/PC/USB delays. See our wiki here.
    TK
    http://dynomotion.com

Re: Logitech F710 Game Controller Issue

Get Freebies: Redeem Promo Codes for Exclusive Roblox Items and Currency offers an exciting opportunity to enhance your Roblox experience without spending a dime. With our extensive list of promo codes, you can unlock exclusive items, cosmetics, and in-game currency, giving you an edge over other players. Whether you're looking to customize your avatar with unique accessories or boost your in-game wealth, our promo codes cater to a wide range of preferences. Simply redeem the codes to enjoy your freebies and elevate your gameplay instantly. Enhance your roblox script designed to customize gameplay and unlock new features. Don't miss out on this chance to add valuable assets to your Roblox inventory – explore our promo codes now and claim your freebies today!