586,089 active members*
3,915 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

G620 on Citizen L-32

Hi this thread talks a bit about my problem.. https://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-s...variables.html

Il added some G620 in my programs recently and it's been working really great! With one of my G620 I added my T23 to my $2 channel..

Everything works great but when im in ''1 cycle'' i can't find a way to get over my G620. If i could find like a machine variable that is either to like 1 or 2 i could make an easy marco but can't find that variable..

Could someone send a program exemple using G620? would really help me to learn more and there's not much i can find about citizen machines on internet..

Using Citizen L-32

Thanks for your time!

Re: G620 on Citizen L-32

sorry for high jacking your question. I dont have an answer for you but a question on the G620 code. I too am working on a L32X. I want to pinch turn but using this G code will not allow me to put say T2300 at Z0 and have it sit with the main spindle Z1 pushing material. With this G code the sub is sinked and Z2 moves backwards while Z1 turns. I have asked my service reps. with no answer. Not sure if you where able to get the feature I am dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Montty View Post
    sorry for high jacking your question. I dont have an answer for you but a question on the G620 code. I too am working on a L32X. I want to pinch turn but using this G code will not allow me to put say T2300 at Z0 and have it sit with the main spindle Z1 pushing material. With this G code the sub is sinked and Z2 moves backwards while Z1 turns. I have asked my service reps. with no answer. Not sure if you where able to get the feature I am dealing with.
    Please start your own topic with this question. This has nothing to do with the original poster's question.

When this issue occurs are you in last part mode or do you have have one of the channels turned off in the set sw screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Montty View Post

When using the opposing tool post just like doing end work, you have to use m140 to advance the end work post or else there will be a gap between part face and end work tool, also simply calling the tool up won’t bring tool all the way to the desired z location. Try this with caution if this is your issue, use the handle mode when running so you can step through the program with jog wheel and use high speed check if this is available on your control

Edit: at least with my machine and control I have to use m140 to advance before machining with end work post your machine may be configured differently