Good morning to you all. I have run into a bit of a dilemma and am hoping that someone on here can help me out.

My shop recently moved buildings, it was my job to unwire and get our Mitsu FA20 EDM ready to move. As I always do, I took a ton of pictures with my phone so that I could see all the wire placements and all that jazz. Well just a couple weeks ago, driving to work, I pick up my phone, sign in, and it turns off.... It is now stuck in a boot loop, I've spent the last two weeks trying to at a minimum access my files to no avail.

So my request is, is there anyone working with a W21FA-2 Control module who could snap some pictures of the wiring inside the module, from the front and the side? I apologies I know I am asking a lot, as 2 cover panels on the side would need to come off for the pictures. I have hunted the internet for any type of documentation and have had zero luck finding any.

Or, if anyone is aware of where I could find diagrams for this control module, or has them.

I really appreciate it, as I am currently going from memory and I've got about 5 wires that have me scratching my head.

Thank you so much everyone, hope you are all well and cutting!

Alma W