586,103 active members*
3,672 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Android App - Engineering Calculator - Helpful Tool

Lightbulb Android App - Engineering Calculator - Helpful Tool

Hi,

I would like to introduce the App "Engineering Calculator" for Android.

With this app you will always have all the necessary calculations at hand, no matter if you are in the workshop, in the office or on the road. It is easy to use and offers numerous useful functions that will make your work easier.

The highlights of the app at a glance:

Cutting data calculation in seconds: whether milling, turning or grinding - with the Engineering Calculator app, you can determine the cutting data for various manufacturing processes in no time at all. This saves valuable time and minimizes possible errors.

Extensive database for machine elements: Find dimensions of threads and gears quickly and easily. This saves you time-consuming research and makes design easier.

ISO fit calculator: Calculates the most important data for manufacturing and design at a glance. An invaluable tool for any mechanical engineer.

The app is intuitively designed and allows for quick as well as straightforward searches. It is the perfect companion for anyone who always wants to work quickly as well as reliably.

You can download the mechanical engineering calculator app now and make your work in mechanical engineering easier!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ringcalculator

Re: Android App - Engineering Calculator - Helpful Tool

Quote Originally Posted by FLapplications View Post
    Hi,

I would like to introduce the App "Engineering Calculator" for Android.

With this app you will always have all the necessary calculations at hand, no matter if you are in the workshop, in the office or on the road. It is easy to use and offers numerous useful functions that will make your work easier.

The highlights of the app at a glance:

Cutting data calculation in seconds: whether milling, turning or grinding - with the Engineering Calculator app, you can determine the cutting data for various manufacturing processes in no time at all. This saves valuable time and minimizes possible errors.

Extensive database for machine elements: Find dimensions of threads and gears quickly and easily. This saves you time-consuming research and makes design easier.

ISO fit calculator: Calculates the most important data for manufacturing and design at a glance. An invaluable tool for any mechanical engineer.

The app is intuitively designed and allows for quick as well as straightforward searches. It is the perfect companion for anyone who always wants to work quickly as well as reliably.

You can download the mechanical engineering calculator app now and make your work in mechanical engineering easier!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ringcalculator
    Is it available for iPhone or Mac?
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Hello, unfortunately the app is currently only available for Android. I am working on an Apple version but it will take a while until it will be released.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you can only get the app for Android at the moment. It will be some time before the Apple version, which I am currently working on, is released.
    space bar clicker