Need experts advice for a couple of issues for Okuma 45VAE, its controller OSP 700M
I connected the machine few days back to make ready for action, hence, i am having trouble with few points

1- Machine Interfase in Dutch, if anyone know how to change the interface to English will be Great Help. (I have the original OS Desks available with the machine.)

2- the spindle.
its running few minutes then Alarm Thrown "VAC Overloaded", I checked connections Fans wiring etc.. all looks perfect. Not sure if the climate have any thing to do with this, whether in my country extremely Hot even with air conditions temperature do not go below 35c inside my place.

do anyone have a spindle manual, need to take out the spindle motor. looks the thermostat inside the motor defected. I am receiving continuously Alarm 1057 A Spindle Motor overloaded.

I replaced the PCP IO board and still the same Problem, in addition, once sped set >250 RPM motor is not reaching to the specified speed. looks motor also defected.
Unfortunately, No Okuma service in My aria, I have to remove the motor and send it abroad for repair.

if any one can help with the Spindle assembly manual