Hi all, I have an old Hypertherm Powermax 1000 on a home made plasma table. I recently upgraded from Mach 3 to Mach 4 and my old THC did not seem to have a plugin for Mach 4. No problem, I upgraded my THC to the newer Warp 9 Warprunner. My old THC (Texas Microcircuits THC 301) came with a CNC interface board that installed inside the Plasma cutter to perform the voltage divider etc., but the voltage divider ratio of this old board was not compatible with the Warp runner. I picked up the CNC4PC C98 board 50-1 voltage divider board to fix that. Now I need to deal with the ARC OK signal. The Hypertherm CNC Interface CPC port has 4 wires, 2 are to trigger the torch, the other 2 I'm thinking are Arc ok, but I can't seem to confirm that. My old THC 301 board has these wires going to terminals marked ArcOK, but it also has a ferrite ring around the power lead with a HECS sensor (Hall Effect Current Sensor) on it which I was told was needed to sense Arc OK. I'm thinking IO can just route these 2 wires to the Arc OK on the Warprunner, but I'm left wondering why the old board went through the trouble of adding this sensor to the power output if the machine already reported the Arc OK? I can't find much information on this old Plasma cutter. Looking at the schematic, these wires are labeled as /MM, but I don't know what /MM Means. Does anyone know for sure how to wire a powermax 1000 to my Warprunner. I'm a home hobby user, just for fun, so please don't tell me to buy a new plasma cutter.

Thanks!