586,121 active members*
3,148 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Sprindle problem with chineese CNC router

Sprindle problem with chineese CNC router

Hello
    I have a chineese CNC router with a clone rich auto DSP since 2012( when i bought the machine I was a total newbie and had no idea that there were original and clone parts), it was working fine so far, but today having an issue with the spindle (water cooled) .
    The problem is after powering on the machine the spindle starts turning immediately even at a higher speed that it normally runs. I can't even switch it off with the on/off button on the dsp. Have to shup down the machine for the spindle to stop. The X, Y and Z axes move OK even though the spindle is turning.

Have not made any changes in the DSP setting. In fact, did not use the machine for a few weeks due to health issues, and getting this problem when switched on the machine.

Any idea what could be the problem, any suggestions most welcome.

Thank you.

Re: Sprindle problem with chineese CNC router

suggest power on again ,if you will meet same problem. is your dsp 0501 or dsp A11 mode .

Kindly also check if have alarm code on inverter which it is cabinet inside .

if button can not work ,maybe need a update system or change new control , video and picture is easy to help engineer find question .+8618560201508