586,102 active members*
3,148 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Education - Teachers and Students Hangout > Getting started in CNC career - advie for my young son
Page 2 of 2 12

re: Getting started in CNC career - advice for my young son

Quote Originally Posted by metalmayhem View Post
    They have mock ups of US war ships in the desert , I'm guessing it's not a lego club .
    No s_hit. Hearing the delusional utter bs and hostile absurdities coming from that side of the pond, I would pro-actively gear up to ensure my society's survival too. Who wants to be the next Iraq, Yugoslavia or worst, Lybia to name just a few where thousands were slaughtered by the same delusional lot. Geez...

Putin's a good guy to right ? Your starting to sound like you should be posting on rumble .
    we're just having a normal conversation on a manufacturing forum . I lived through so much work being sent over there , I've seen a lot of shops shut down because of it . China is not my friend

I don't know putin, never meet him and he ain't on my meeting schedule. Same for xi, the biben and all the others, they can all go f themselves if you allow me to be explicit here. Like I said earlier, I'm not subscribed to this "west's group-suicide cult". Worthy of a rumble you think?

Couldn't care any less about China, even less about N-America in all honestly lol. I'll certainly protect and sidekick with honorable business partners though, wherever they are. Cult-less, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecanix View Post
    I'm not subscribed to this "west's group-suicide cult". Worthy of a rumble you think?

I go on there for a laugh sometimes so yup close to worthy rant lol . Both sides of the fence have their extremes so I can't disagree about cult stuff . I'm in Canada with a self proclaimed feminist prime minister who's wife left to find a real man .

So. What do we do with this kid, he's a natural after all. You hire him? or I expatriate him to Guangzhou where we have a 12k sqm floor operation running?
    Ps. Canada here, West-Island side, Mtl, Qc.

ohhh , so your probably one of those guys getting the free heat pump while us in the west pay for it

As far as the young fellow goes I've made my suggestions . Hiring is not an option , I run my shop by myself . While it would be nice to have a companion and the extra help it's been proven I don't do well supervising other people

Started as a two guy op back in early 2000's, went epidemic asia-wide in 2007 after adding 12 staffers, and pandemic int'l in 2017 with 300 heads. Still putting a 10mil rev annual without any sign of slowing down, on the contrary in fact (CNN lmao). I got booted out in 2018 when the floor got acquired by a VC back in 2016, however remained a shareholder to this day (and a seasonal contractor). Early retired otherwise.

All the best, fun chat MMayhem. Regards to the cult

Page 2 of 2 12