586,075 active members*
3,982 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Cnc machine sometimes ignore limit sensors

Cnc machine sometimes ignore limit sensors

Hello, I am trying to run a generic chinese 1325 cnc router and I am having trouble with homing all axis.
    The control system is richauto a 11 and the limit sensors are magnetic type ble-18-5f-n1/e
    The problem is that most of the time when I home the motors don't stop at the limit sensors. I checked the sensors and a red led turns on as it should when is near the plate. I also tried formatting the Controller and it seemed to work at the beggining but i would have to do it every time I turned on the machine. Now it doesn't work even after formatting the controller. I think that it must be related with the dsp because otherwise it wouldn't have worked after formatting.
    The only change i made to the settings was the pulses per mm.
    Do you know what could be causing this?
    I would greatly appreciate any help, I tried múltiple solutions and it keeps happening.
    Thanks in advance
    Luc

Re: Cnc machine sometimes ignore limit sensors

Quote Originally Posted by Iguins View Post
    Hello, I am trying to run a generic chinese 1325 cnc router and I am having trouble with homing all axis.
    The control system is richauto a 11 and the limit sensors are magnetic type ble-18-5f-n1/e
    The problem is that most of the time when I home the motors don't stop at the limit sensors. I checked the sensors and a red led turns on as it should when is near the plate. I also tried formatting the Controller and it seemed to work at the beggining but i would have to do it every time I turned on the machine. Now it doesn't work even after formatting the controller. I think that it must be related with the dsp because otherwise it wouldn't have worked after formatting.
    The only change i made to the settings was the pulses per mm.
    Do you know what could be causing this?
    I would greatly appreciate any help, I tried múltiple solutions and it keeps happening.
    Thanks in advance
    Luc

Just because the LEDs blink when activated on each limit does not mean the output transistor in the sensor is working. Look for a input/output test page and ensure the inputs are actually switching

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    Just because the LEDs blink when activated on each limit does not mean the output transistor in the sensor is working. Look for a input/output test page and ensure the inputs are actually switching
    thank you for your quick response, do you mean to look into the input check Option in richauto machine settings?