586,094 active members*
4,000 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC "do-it-yourself" > Granite Base Moving Gantry - Looking For Feedback
Page 8 of 12 678910

Re: Granite Base Moving Gantry - Looking For Feedback

What Do I Need To Wire The VFD?
    I am honeslty a bit confused by the Delta manual and not sure what is really needed and what's optional.
    From the wall to the VFD, they propose this:

Wall -> NFB(No Fuse Breaker) -> Electromagnetic Contactor -> AC Reactor (if larger than 500kVA) -> Zero Phase Reactor -> EMC Filter -> VFD -> Spindle

I was thinking of at least an EMC Filter and breaker. But do I need the magnetic contactor for a 2.2Kw VFD and the Zero Phase Reactor whatever that is? Others mention Safety Relays, too.

I know I want to run this just for a bit when it shows up - I have seen people ruin VFD straight from the wall but I don't want to fry it, of course.

And for the pernanent wiring, I want it to be OK, but I am also OK with leaving some components out that may more be for running unattended or for certification purposes, if that makes sense.

What Size Electrical Enclosure?
    I know this is a bit of a silly question but I tend to like to keep things small and if I was gonna guess, I'd end up buying something too small. Never having rigged something like this in my life, I was hoping one of you could propose a size of cabinet that would suffice for my needs without being way too big

- 5 servo drives, 400w Delta B (double Ys and a rotary down the road)
    - 2.2Kw VFD
    - Mesa or UCNCN Controller
    - And all those bits and bobs I still am not sure of...

I bought a 600x400x250 cabinet for a 3 axis controller with CL86T stepper drives and a large 1000w toroidal power supply and i think it is too small to fit everything including the 2.2kw VFD. With the power supply mounted perpendicular on one of the side walls I could probably squeeze it all in, but I don't want to jam the VFD right next to motion control components anyways so will just get another enclosure for the VFD. To fit it all in one I'd think 600x600x300 at a minimum but I'm not sure.

I was going to send you a photo of the enclosure that I use but then started looking at the size of your servo drives. Then I decided that it wouldn't be useful to compare a random case size to what you have to put in your box.

I would recommend the following:
    Make a complete parts list so you can keep track of everything.
    Make a schematic that includes everything, terminal blocks, breakers, switches, fans, grounding bars, wire guides, disconnects and relays.
    Make cardboard templates of all the parts going in your case and lay them out on a table and see how small you can get it.

You will find, as I have, that the case you choose will always be too small vs. what you want to do with it unless you plan it out ahead of time, including possible future additions.

Hi,

I was thinking of at least an EMC Filter and breaker. But do I need the magnetic contactor for a 2.2Kw VFD and the Zero Phase Reactor whatever that is?
    I get into lots of arguments about this.

Standard electrical practice is that if you hit the <Estop> button, not only should the machine stop under software control, but the machine should de-power. That requires that the incoming AC
    supply do so through a contactor, as the contactor is a means of disconnecting the power.

My <Estop> does not now, or ever for the 13 years I've been doing this, de-power the machine. The machine stops under software control alone, and has done so faithfully every time I have
    hit <Estop> in those years. Thus I do not have, nor do I believe require a contactor. I can hear people just winding up to lambast me....but guess what, I don't give a fat rats arse....this is my machine, I designed
    and built it the way I want to....not you or anyone else.

You certainly require a two stage EMC filter, and I would recommend another on the AC supply for your PC and control electronics.

A circuit breaker is not a bad idea, but the whole installation is protected by a circuit breaker or fuses at the switch board is it not? Circuit breakers are not hugely accurate or fast, expecting
    a circuit breaker to detect and reliably trip on a modest continuing overload is not realistic. It would trip, and fairly quickly if a fault were to develop where the fault current is several times
    rated current. Where circuit breakers are useful is that while you may have a 20 or 30A circuit breaker in the switch board, your individual servo drives would benefit from a 6A breaker on each.
    Lets imagine if a servo drive were to fault. If it draws 30A under fault condition then you might expect the main breaker to trip, but in the mean time that 30A fault current is going to melt
    wires and do other damage. Thus you might have a 6A breaker for each servo, another 6A breaker for the PC/controller, and lastly a 20A or 25A breaker for the VFD.

VFD's are notorious for drawing very large currents in the form of harmonics. These harmonics can be conducted into other bits of equipment like your PC and control stuff and it
    a 'conducted' source of electrical noise. In most circumstances it causes no problems, but certainly with large VFD's you have to use some means of controlling and reducing the harmonics otherwise
    the power company will be on your case. I made and installed a line reactor for my little VFD, and that solved the pesky little noise issue I had when I started loading the spindle heavily.
    Whether you choose to fit either a line reactor or a DC choke is a matter of preference. The large 'spiky' currents drawn by a VFD (and other inverter type machines, inverter welders especially) can
    give an AC power supply a hard time and may often cause nuisance trips of the main breaker. A reactor will go a long way to preventing that.

As you know I'm looking to get a new VFD, probably 7.5kW and certainly 400VAC. I will be fitting a DC Choke (or line reactor) because that is my style. I have yet to decide whether I need to have a contactor
    or whether a 3 phase isolation switch is enough or even both. From a cost perspective there's not much in it relative to the cost of the spindle and the VFD itself.

I have also yet to decide whether I want one three phase AC supply, either with a neutral so I can pick off individual 230VAC phases for my servos etc, or have a 400V-230V transformer.
    The transformer would need to be fairly substantial to power five 1hp servos with overload???? Or I could have two supplies for the machine, a single phase 230VAC
    as it is now and a 400VAC three phase supply. In this later case I would definitely have a contactor so that I could operate one switch or button
    and be assured that BOTH supplies are isolated. It's a question I'll have to resolve, but I don't have to do it today!

As for an electrical cabinet, I've never got around to it. All of my electrical bits are mounted on plastic breadboards (literally the sort of board you have in the kitchen) in a sort of
    rack so I can pull out a board from the rack to inspect/repair/modify or whatever. It looks like a dogs breakfast, and is in fact a dogs breakfast, but all the 230VAC stuff is properly shrouded etc,
    and so I have not electrocuted myself, my pets, my neighbours, my neighbours pets. Shame really. one of my neighbours deserves a bloody good zap!
    I now have five servo drives, another servo drive for my 'steel' spindle, a VFD for my little spindle, soon to have another VFD for my new big spindle, and I'm building yet another servo drive
    for an even bigger, much bigger, 'steel spindle'. In short, even if I had a cabinet, it would now be too small. Anyway I've been using it this way for 2.5 years.

You will find, as I have, that the case you choose will always be too small vs. what you want to do with it unless you plan it out ahead of time, including possible future additions.
    Never a truer word spoken.

One of the jobs I have to do is make a cabinet. I need one about 900mm x 700mmx 300mm.....and they are not cheap. I'll get my sheet metal guy to make one, buts its likely to cost the thick end of
    $1000NZD. I can always seem to find things that are more important to spend my money on than a cabinet.

Craig
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DogBreakfast.jpg  

Hi,
    if you look in the Delta MS300 manual you'll find this:

Note that there are two sorts of reactors. In the diagram shown there is a 'Line Reactor' on the incoming AC supply side. This is a good noise preventative measure.
    There is also an 'Output Reactor'. This is useful only when there is a very long cable run between the VFD and motor, and does not apply to us. YOU MUST FOLLOW
    THE EXACT RECOMMENDATIONS of the manufacturer if you fit this thing. The wrong (capacitive input impedance) type will destroy the IGBT's of the VFD.

The second pic is of a DC Choke. It performs the same job as a line reactor. There is a technical argument that a DC Choke is more effective than a line reactor,
    but the difference is subtle. A DC choke absolutely MUST be designed to handle DC current WITHOUT saturation, and is therefore a more difficult part to specify, find and fit.
    Line reactors are on the other hand ' a bit like an arsehole.....everyones got one'.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    I bought a 600x400x250 cabinet for a 3 axis controller with CL86T stepper drives and a large 1000w toroidal power supply and i think it is too small to fit everything including the 2.2kw VFD. With the power supply mounted perpendicular on one of the side walls I could probably squeeze it all in, but I don't want to jam the VFD right next to motion control components anyways so will just get another enclosure for the VFD. To fit it all in one I'd think 600x600x300 at a minimum but I'm not sure.
    Thanks man, still good to have an idea about what others are using - and have some confirmation that going to small is an easy mistake to make

Quote Originally Posted by maxspongebob View Post
    I was going to send you a photo of the enclosure that I use but then started looking at the size of your servo drives. Then I decided that it wouldn't be useful to compare a random case size to what you have to put in your box.

Make a schematic that includes everything, terminal blocks, breakers, switches, fans, grounding bars, wire guides, disconnects and relays.
    Make cardboard templates of all the parts going in your case and lay them out on a table and see how small you can get it.

You're right - I was trying to take a bit of a shortcut, but your approach is the proper one. Thanks for the reality check

Just the fact that you mention relays - if I had bought one just now, I would have forgotten about whatever "peripherals" I'll probably want to add down the line.
    Some relays for air blast, coolant, perhaps coolant for the spindle, too though until I learn how to set all this up in the controller, I'd likely just turn the chiller on manually and keep it separate from the controller and cabinet. But yes, later one, it'd be great having it all integrated - which def means more space needed.
    Thanks again - will try to map it out a bit later. I like the cardboard idea, too

- - - Updated - - -

You're right - I was trying to take a bit of a shortcut, but your approach is the proper one. Thanks for the reality check

Just the fact that you mention relays - if I had bought one just now, I would have forgotten about whatever "peripherals" I'll probably want to add down the line.
    Some relays for air blast, coolant, perhaps coolant for the spindle, too though until I learn how to set all this up in the controller, I'd likely just turn the chiller on manually and keep it separate from the controller and cabinet. But yes, later one, it'd be great having it all integrated - which def means more space needed.
    Thanks again - will try to map it out a bit later. I like the cardboard idea, too

Quote Originally Posted by joeavaerage View Post
    Hi,

I get into lots of arguments about this.[...]
    Craig
    Craig,
    Thanks as always for your elaborate reply - I will need some time to digest all this but will get back once I have

Here is a screenshot of my Lathe controller cabinet schematic. This is the AC wiring only. Others may do it differently but this works for me without getting too technical. You can use it as a template if you like.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/verti...-software.html

Another VFD On The Way...
    As mentioned I pulled the trigger a bit early on the first VFD which was a regular 400Hz one. So when I decided, last minute, to go for a different spindle which needs 800Hz I had to go look for a high speed VFD.

Found a used Delta MS300 which as Craig mentioned earlier has a whole high frequency series denoted by an 'H' towards the end of the model name (most common seems to be the ANSHA flavor. Thought it would be smart to stick to the same brand as the first VFD and there are quite a few Deltas in the used market, so it didn't take long to find one.

Could have gotten a new Best VFD for a little bit cheaper than the used Delta or a new Fuling 600 for a tad more so if the VFD works, I consider that a good deal. The vendor specializes in VFDs and PLCs like the one I bought from last time and had great reviews so when he promised that despite the "anti tampering" sticker being broken that it hadn't been repaired and was perfectly functional, I decided to trust him and send him some money.

Here is a screenshot of my Lathe controller cabinet schematic. This is the AC wiring only. Others may do it differently but this works for me without getting too technical. You can use it as a template if you like.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/verti...-software.html

Thanks so much. Will look at in more detail in the days to come.

Also, you mentioning "lathe" had me take a peak at your conversion. Looks sleek!
    I do have a CNC mill in mind for down the road. Sadly, lost out on a great used base for one not long ago. Well, another will hopefully come along

I already know that that thing about how once you've built one machine, you will most likely build more will be true for me, too. So happy to finally have started this journey.

Hi,

I get into lots of arguments about this.

Standard electrical practice is that if you hit the <Estop> button, not only should the machine stop under software control, but the machine should de-power. That requires that the incoming AC
    supply do so through a contactor, as the contactor is a means of disconnecting the power.

My <Estop> does not now, or ever for the 13 years I've been doing this, de-power the machine. The machine stops under software control alone, and has done so faithfully every time I have
    hit <Estop> in those years. Thus I do not have, nor do I believe require a contactor. I can hear people just winding up to lambast me....but guess what, I don't give a fat rats arse....this is my machine, I designed
    and built it the way I want to....not you or anyone else.

You certainly require a two stage EMC filter, and I would recommend another on the AC supply for your PC and control electronics.

A circuit breaker is not a bad idea, but the whole installation is protected by a circuit breaker or fuses at the switch board is it not? Circuit breakers are not hugely accurate or fast, expecting
    a circuit breaker to detect and reliably trip on a modest continuing overload is not realistic. It would trip, and fairly quickly if a fault were to develop where the fault current is several times
    rated current. Where circuit breakers are useful is that while you may have a 20 or 30A circuit breaker in the switch board, your individual servo drives would benefit from a 6A breaker on each.
    Lets imagine if a servo drive were to fault. If it draws 30A under fault condition then you might expect the main breaker to trip, but in the mean time that 30A fault current is going to melt
    wires and do other damage. Thus you might have a 6A breaker for each servo, another 6A breaker for the PC/controller, and lastly a 20A or 25A breaker for the VFD.

VFD's are notorious for drawing very large currents in the form of harmonics. These harmonics can be conducted into other bits of equipment like your PC and control stuff and it
    a 'conducted' source of electrical noise. In most circumstances it causes no problems, but certainly with large VFD's you have to use some means of controlling and reducing the harmonics otherwise
    the power company will be on your case. I made and installed a line reactor for my little VFD, and that solved the pesky little noise issue I had when I started loading the spindle heavily.
    Whether you choose to fit either a line reactor or a DC choke is a matter of preference. The large 'spiky' currents drawn by a VFD (and other inverter type machines, inverter welders especially) can
    give an AC power supply a hard time and may often cause nuisance trips of the main breaker. A reactor will go a long way to preventing that.

As you know I'm looking to get a new VFD, probably 7.5kW and certainly 400VAC. I will be fitting a DC Choke (or line reactor) because that is my style. I have yet to decide whether I need to have a contactor
    or whether a 3 phase isolation switch is enough or even both. From a cost perspective there's not much in it relative to the cost of the spindle and the VFD itself.

I have also yet to decide whether I want one three phase AC supply, either with a neutral so I can pick off individual 230VAC phases for my servos etc, or have a 400V-230V transformer.
    The transformer would need to be fairly substantial to power five 1hp servos with overload???? Or I could have two supplies for the machine, a single phase 230VAC
    as it is now and a 400VAC three phase supply. In this later case I would definitely have a contactor so that I could operate one switch or button
    and be assured that BOTH supplies are isolated. It's a question I'll have to resolve, but I don't have to do it today!

As for an electrical cabinet, I've never got around to it. All of my electrical bits are mounted on plastic breadboards (literally the sort of board you have in the kitchen) in a sort of
    rack so I can pull out a board from the rack to inspect/repair/modify or whatever. It looks like a dogs breakfast, and is in fact a dogs breakfast, but all the 230VAC stuff is properly shrouded etc,
    and so I have not electrocuted myself, my pets, my neighbours, my neighbours pets. Shame really. one of my neighbours deserves a bloody good zap!
    I now have five servo drives, another servo drive for my 'steel' spindle, a VFD for my little spindle, soon to have another VFD for my new big spindle, and I'm building yet another servo drive
    for an even bigger, much bigger, 'steel spindle'. In short, even if I had a cabinet, it would now be too small. Anyway I've been using it this way for 2.5 years.

Never a truer word spoken.

One of the jobs I have to do is make a cabinet. I need one about 900mm x 700mmx 300mm.....and they are not cheap. I'll get my sheet metal guy to make one, buts its likely to cost the thick end of
    $1000NZD. I can always seem to find things that are more important to spend my money on than a cabinet.

Craig
    Haha, love the filename for the "enclosure" picture. Man, talk about neighbors' pets... Try living in the Philippines. Nowadays, it seems every household has a KTV set with really loud loudspeakers, then you have the boys tuning their bikes and racing them up and down tiny roads. Add roosters and dozens of streetdogs. Oh and the neighboring lot is being developed so we have jackhammers going each day now.
    This is the part they don't tell you about "Island Life", haha.

Anyhow, thanks a lot for your writeup, I like the idea about separate smaller breakers for the servo drives and also I was thinking of eliminating the contactor already and running controller e-stop, only.
    I was going to ask about EFI for the other parts too and whether they'd share one but good to know it may be smart to have separate ones of those, too.
    And will ask some advices in the next standalone post.

EMI Filters...?
    It's a bit of a jungle on those, though. But I found what's supposed to be an OK Taiwanese brand:
    Do you think something like this would do the job?

This is the schematic:

I can get those new for about USD 15 for the 30A version.

Also, in other posts, TDK RSEN-2030L has been recommended but I can only find non-L versions. I found a data sheet saying the 'L' is low leakage - but no idea what that is or if it's needed.

I can get these used, looks like they were pulled from pretty new machinery if they have actually even ever been mounted. They would be a bit more used than the new Taiwanese ones, but still affordable. But in China, the new TDK ones are very pricey.

Is it simple enough that it the description says single phase and I get the right voltage and amp rating then it should work?
    Some say they are double stage, some say quadruple stage which I guess is how much filtering they are doing somehow. The quaudruple ones are physically a lot longer and also much more pricey.

EMI/EMC Filters Cont.
    After some more searching, it turns out I can get some TDK-Lambda's almost unused at good prices, but I have tried to make sense of the data sheets and I don't have enough knowledge to do to.
    They divide their EMCs into three groups but let me share three statements they use and you can perhaps direct me to the best series to look for:

From this TDK site:
    At each end of the three scenarios we have:
    RSEN Series: Best suited for countermeasures against general high-frequency noise.
    and:
    RSHN Series: L2-stage configuration with wider range and higher attenuation than general-purpose products.

Then there are two more that overlaps those two scenarios above.
    RSAN Series:
    Best suited for countermeasures against noise with larger amounts of energy than high-frequency noise (pulse noise). Uses amorphous core with saturation-resistant characteristics.
    But it also works for "
    Best suited for countermeasures against general high-frequency noise."

And finally:
    RSMN:
    Best suited for countermeasures against noise with larger amounts of energy than high-frequency noise (pulse noise). Uses amorphous core with saturation-resistant characteristics.
    And also: L2-stage configuration with wider range and higher attenuation than general-purpose products.

This link is probably better than my butchery of it:
    https://product.tdk.com/en/products/selectionguide/power-line.html#type01

As for sizing them, can I be generous on the Amp rating or should it match as closely as possible?
    Also, are the low leakage version a must? The "regular' versions are abundant, the L versions not at all.

Hi,
    EMI filters are not that hard. Just look for single phase and two stage of sufficient current rating. Low leakage and all that sort of stuff is a minor detail, and not required.

This is an example:

https://nz.element14.com/schaffner/f...sis/dp/1191381

I would suggest one one the AC supply input to the VFD. The VFD is usually the worst producer of electrical noise. The EMI filter is to try to 'contain' the electrical noise generated by the VFD within
    the VFD rather than have it get out and pollute the power supply to other more sensitive parts. I would have another EMI filter that is in the AC supply to the PC and any power supplies for the motion control board
    and/or breakout board. Thus noise from the VFD has to 'get out' past one filter and then 'get in' past another filter.

The current harmonics drawn by the VFD are typically in the 3rd through to the 15th or so, so from 150Hz 750Hz. These frequencies are largely unabated by EMI filters. If these harmonics
    create a problem with either other devices hooked to the same AC circuit, or give nuisance trips of the circuit breaker then either a line reactor or DC choke is indicated. These attenuate
    the troublesome harmonics where EMI filters do not.

EMI filters and/or reactors for the servos would be nice, but I don't think required. All five of my servos operate directly off-line without any reactors or EMI filters, and without problem to date.

Found a used Delta MS300 which as Craig mentioned earlier has a whole high frequency series denoted by an 'H' towards the end of the model name (most common seems to be the ANSHA flavor.
    Yes, you are correct, it is the 'H' in the second last position of the part number that designates a high frequency model. Thus xxxx,xxxx,xxxxAA, is a standard model whereas xxxx,xxxx,xxxxHA is the high-speed model
    Be aware that to use the higher output frequencies can be done in V/F mode only. If you were relying on vector mode for something or rather then these high-speed models are not the correct choice.
    I have ben a fan of Delta VFD's for years and won't buy anything else. If someone wants to buy cheap, or at least cheaper Chinese made, the let them go for it. Of the twenty or so Delta VFD's I've bought and
    supplied not a one has failed. That's what I want and that's what I paid for.

Craig

Hi,
    EMI filters are not that hard. Just look for single phase and two stage of sufficient current rating. Low leakage and all that sort of stuff is a minor detail, and not required.

This is an example:

I would suggest one one the AC supply input to the VFD. The VFD is usually the worst producer of electrical noise. The EMI filter is to try to 'contain' the electrical noise generated by the VFD within
    the VFD rather than have it get out and pollute the power supply to other more sensitive parts. I would have another EMI filter that is in the AC supply to the PC and any power supplies for the motion control board
    and/or breakout board. Thus noise from the VFD has to 'get out' past one filter and then 'get in' past another filter.

The current harmonics drawn by the VFD are typically in the 3rd through to the 15th or so, so from 150Hz 750Hz. These frequencies are largely unabated by EMI filters. If these harmonics
    create a problem with either other devices hooked to the same AC circuit, or give nuisance trips of the circuit breaker then either a line reactor or DC choke is indicated. These attenuate

EMI filters and/or reactors for the servos would be nice, but I don't think required. All five of my servos operate directly off-line without any reactors or EMI filters, and without problem to date.

Yes, you are correct, it is the 'H' in the second last position of the part number that designates a high frequency model. Thus xxxx,xxxx,xxxxAA, is a standard model whereas xxxx,xxxx,xxxxHA is the high-speed model
    Be aware that to use the higher output frequencies can be done in V/F mode only. If you were relying on vector mode for something or rather then these high-speed models are not the correct choice.
    I have ben a fan of Delta VFD's for years and won't buy anything else. If someone wants to buy cheap, or at least cheaper Chinese made, the let them go for it. Of the twenty or so Delta VFD's I've bought and

Craig
    Thanks so much Craig!
    I'll get a few filters and then not worry about line reactors or chokes just now - but add them if issues come up.

As for the amps mathching. Let's for argument's sake say the controller power supply would draw 1A. If I can't find one with an amperage that small would it still be fine to go with e.g. a 6A filter (which seem common) - or does it have to match much closer to work well?

Also good to hear the servo drives will likely run fine without filters.

In reg. to the VFD, I was indeed hoping to run vector mode but I remember reading somewhere about a particular brand that it only really seems to work well in the lower speeds and somehow doesn't seem to work in the higher frequencies. That was probably for one of the cheaper Chinese VFDs, possibly HY, but maytbe it's a hardware/physical/electical limitation that all/most high speed drives have.

Well, hopefully having 4 poles vs. 2 poles makes up for not having vector drive.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

This is an example:

Craig
    Thanks so much Craig!
    I'll get a few filters and then not worry about line reactors or chokes just now - but add them if issues come up.

As for the amps mathching. Let's for argument's sake say the controller power supply would draw 1A. If I can't find one with an amperage that small would it still be fine to go with e.g. a 6A filter (which seem common) - or does it have to match much closer to work well?

Also good to hear the servo drives will likely run fine without filters.

In reg. to the VFD, I was indeed hoping to run vector mode but I remember reading somewhere about a particular brand that it only really seems to work well in the lower speeds and somehow doesn't seem to work in the higher frequencies. That was probably for one of the cheaper Chinese VFDs, possibly HY, but maytbe it's a hardware/physical/electical limitation that all/most high speed drives have.

Well, hopefully having 4 poles vs. 2 poles makes up for not having vector drive.

Hi,
    so long as the current rating of the filter exceeds the load your fine.

I believe vector drive is perfectly doable at higher frequencies but requires more processor power. If you want that sort of thing check out Yaskawa.

Craig

Hi,
    so long as the current rating of the filter exceeds the load your fine.
    Sounds good, will make sure to do so

Hi,
    I believe vector drive is perfectly doable at higher frequencies but requires more processor power. If you want that sort of thing check out Yaskawa.

Craig
    Interesting, honestly had no idea but it ties in nicely with the posts about how it didn't work well on what can be said to be a budget Chinese drive. Will make a note of this but in all likelihood I won't be able to tell if it's needed as I don't have a reference. We will see how the spindle plays along with the MS300 to start with.

My limited understanding was that vector mode's main advantage is better low speed torque, and slightly tighter speed regulation (which doesn't really matter at higher speeds usually)
    7xCNC.com - CNC info for the minilathe (7x10, 7x12, 7x14, 7x16)

Page 8 of 12 678910