586,103 active members*
3,519 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > Hyyndai Hit 15S Turret does not index

Hyyndai Hit 15S Turret does not index

Hyundai HIT 15 S Hitrol (Siemens) 840C
    I have a problem with turret. Yesterday it stopped index in correct position and it spinning when I want change a tool. Maybe somebody had similar problem?

Film: https://youtube.com/shorts/bUhYKn4JL...2QwwAq4ZNmUmK7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2736.jpg   Schemat.jpg   IMG_2738.jpg  

Re: Hyyndai Hit 15S Turret does not index

I was checked converter on turret, and replaced to other, and problem still existing.

Bits on PLC are correct.

When I made restore PLC, turret start stopping in some position. When I push the button turret make one spin and stop. When I change tool in MDI, tool turret stoped in random position, but near the correct tool. I have no more idea. Maybe somebody can help me?

https://youtube.com/shorts/f6WnutB_4eI?feature=share

The turret should move out, rotate & then pull back in again & lock up. I'd have to look up that error code in the manual when I get a chance to see what it is. In the center of the turret is a cap that goes over the locknut on the end of the turret shaft, I think previously when I've had that come loose it may have caused the same error but can't really remember

Quote Originally Posted by atmosports View Post
    The turret should move out, rotate & then pull back in again & lock up. I'd have to look up that error code in the manual when I get a chance to see what it is. In the center of the turret is a cap that goes over the locknut on the end of the turret shaft, I think previously when I've had that come loose it may have caused the same error but can't really remember

Have you any photos of this? I still not solved my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by witbike View Post
    Have you any photos of this? I still not solved my problem.
    I'll try to remember to take some photos or a video when I'm back in the workshop next week. I'll also have a look to see if that error is listed in the manual & what it recommends to fix it if it's listed

When I made restore PLC, turret start stopping in some position. When I push the button turret make one spin and stop. When I change tool in MDI, tool turret stoped in random position, but near the correct tool. I have no more idea. Maybe somebody can help me?

https://youtube.com/shorts/f6WnutB_4eI?feature=share

Maybe somebody can help me what is the message: 9145: No T-Coincidance.
    Where is refer position? I have not any manual, and can not check this message.

Quote Originally Posted by witbike View Post
    Maybe somebody can help me what is the message: 9145: No T-Coincidance.
    Where is refer position? I have not any manual, and can not check this message.
    Did you get yours fixed?
    On my Kia KT15 when I can tool 1 the turret moves to tool 3 everything if read says to hold 3 buttons and turn the turret but one of the buttons it says to hold is feed hold and I can't find a dang feed hold button on it anywhere!
    It's a 94 model by the way do you know how to unclamp the turret?

Hello,

problem solved.

When first electrician was in my company, he connected his encoder to check is there a problem. When he egain replace my encoder, he made mistake with connect two cables from electrovalve... After then I reloaded PLC, and turret was stoping, but in uncorrect postion.

Second electrician solved this problem within 10 minutes...

But going back to source of problem. Solve was reload PLC. It could have been be fast and cheap, but who knew

Thank for all to try help me.