Hello, my company recently purchased a second hand Mori lathe (ZL25m-1000). The seller said im everything needed to make parts was included but the draw tube is, well, not there. Additionally, the bolt pattern on the chuck has a greater diameter than the bolt pattern in the spindle face as well as the bolts on the kitagawa B212 being significantly larger than the bolt holes on the spindle face. The tapers on the spindle face and on the chuck are the same, in that they meet up perfectly rather than one fitting inside the other. The actuator was also made by kitagawa.
It seems like they just offloaded whatever they could onto the purchaser (my boss).
Now it’s my job to find out how to get this thing to work. I’m looking into maybe just using a manual chuck and/or seeking out the proper draw tube. I was just hoping with more experience than us could provide an opinion or advice since none of us have much experience with these machines. I arguably have the most but it’s almost entirely with ANCA grinding CNCs.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!