586,075 active members*
4,303 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma MX-55VA ATC unable to complete

Unhappy Okuma MX-55VA ATC unable to complete

Hello everyone, so we had the solenoid valve replace, but unfortunately this isn't the problem, here a description maybe someone
    can help Machine Okuma MX-55VA, when doing a tool change via MDI, Ex M6T1, the cycle stops at sequence # 9 and after 3 minutes
    it gives error 3208 Alarm C, ATC System condition 102.
    This tool change cycle consist of 29 sequences which am able to manually execute complete by pressing down the 1 step advance key
    29 times everything seems to be working this way, is just when I go in MDI to try to execute a complete cycle, I'll contact Gosiger in
    the morning, but I was just wondering if maybe some one on this forum knows anything about it.

Thanks,

Ernesto

Re: Okuma MX-55VA ATC unable to complete

What does the "Error & Alarms" manual say what condition 102 is?

The Diagnostic page could/should show a message if a condition is not met for each step

I would guess that a sensor or limit switch is intermittent.

There is the ATC sequence conditions table somewhere in the book ( Maintenance manual, I guess ). It is marked there which conditions must be met at which step. This way you can locate the unstable sensor ( limit switch )

Hi Superman & Algirdas, thanks for your input, I'll do some more investigation