586,096 active members*
3,704 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Videos > Anyone interested in purchasing one of these systems should know this.

Anyone interested in purchasing one of these systems should know this.

These two videos were made to educate, and protect those looking to purchase these systems.

5k is a lot of money to many people, and you all should know what potentially may happen when spending your money.

Re: Anyone interested in purchasing one of these systems should know this.

I didn't follow through the whole videos because it unfortunately loses a certain amount of value without knowing who the vendor is . There are far too many garbage "cnc's" out there , and not being able to go to the site to see pics and specs pretty much lost me . If these discussions are semi-public on the manufacturer forum them why hide their name ?
    With that said - I understand your effort in making this an educational video . People should always do their research before making any investment

The little that I was able to see of the machine in the videos looks like an under powered , unsupported saggy a$$ turd . And from what I understand that control is trash , unless they've greatly improved it

In regards to the the machine using a second party controller , this isn't uncommon . There are very few industrial cnc's that use their own electronics and control software . If you were to contact fanuc because your having controller issues on a mori they would likely tell you to contact the vendor of the mill . Mach on the other hand is one of the very few who sells industrial control licenses and has support through their forum