586,096 active members*
3,635 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 105 of 131 55595103104105106107115
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2602
    I would be very surprised if the DSP board was only 2 layers. Its has the DSP and an Altera FPGA.
    The breakout board is quite sparse and is most likely only dual layer.

U1 & U2 look to be Texas Instruments IC's. MC3488 doesn't match anything they have however MC3486 does. Its a differential line driver. Which will make you life a bit more difficult when you get your CRO in there.

Should we start a new thread for this rather than hijack Rockets thread?

Matty;

I do agree. Let's start a separate thread for this "task force"

It would be easier for all of us to navigate to the correct info I think.
    I give you the honor Matty to start it

Kent

I wouldn't worry too much about that, this thread has gone here there and everywhere. Its almost anything and everything about Excitechs.

Shannon.

It would for sure be easier to find the exact info and sort out in stead of scoping through some of these 2000 posts

I let you guys in Australia decide

K

We could always start posting in the DIY section, or where is the commercial CNC modifications section

Hopefully the forum owners don't mind to many Chinese router threads

Shannon.

To be honest, I think our threads are some of the threads which there is some kind of life to it
    I have to go out and get some screws & bolts to continue my 4th axis work later tonight.

K

I stumbled on this thread after a search on google on CNC ROuters under $5,000.00 .

I have been looking for a decent small size (2x3 ft) router to replace a USA Made MAXPATH42, which I paid 5K back in 2003 and it is no were near the quality that I am seeing in some of these chineese made console solid machines. Well, at least, that is what the pictures I am loking at are telling me.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but after going through a good number of pages, and posts, I thought this might be the perfect thread to ask. I noticed some of you mentioned having the SH brand by Excitech?

Here is my question, if anyone of you can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Q) I stumbled on two companies that makes very similar equipment with similar specs. The first pic is from a site here in the USA that I think is reselling the machine, but the links are from the actual manufacturers.

Here are the links.:

http://jnsd.en.alibaba.com/product/0...e/showimg.html

http://sh-cnc.en.alibaba.com/product...R_SHM0609.html

Picture of both machines by these two companies below.

Can someone tell me which one is good? perhaps some of you have already delt with these companies, good or bad reports? How did you go about ordering, paying and unloading it to your location? Any hidden details, that I should be aware of, if I order direct from the manufacturer? which one?

I really like the small machines, in particular the one at the top of the picture, as they fit well in my application and I like the fact they are fully enclosed. If anyone has one of these , can you tell me if these will also work with Mach3? Your impressions, suggestion highly appreciated. Ah, also someone mentioned getting the ATC, this would really help for my application, but not sure if the smaller machines can be fitted with them, as I only see the bigger ones having that option. Many Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD6090CNCROUTER.jpg  

sh o6o9

2x3 router by excitec sold in wisconsin

same router sold at several us dealers
    camaster has the newest model and will show it at iwf in atlanta
    www.camster.com

or here
    these guys are the original distrubutors

http://cgi.ebay.com/CNC-Woodworking-...3286.m14.l1318

www.sh-cnc.com

Do not know of the other machine, but i believe that most owners of the 0609 machine are happy with them.

Maybe contact " maxmachine " on the forum. He has this machine and is very knowledgable about them.

The supplied system is the basic but reliable DSP system. There are owners who write about wanting to convert to the mach3 control system.

The 0609 machine is not an ATC machine. In any case the Syntec controller for an ATC machine is not widely known as yet ( see Syntec controller thread ).

If you want to import direct - contact Taney [email protected]

Rocket.

G`day Jim

Getting close to the IWF show.

Hope you enjoy it. Don`t forget to take lots of photos.

You sound to be well and truly past your learning curve. Great to see.

Regards, Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post
    Do not know of the other machine, but i believe that most owners of the 0609 machine are happy with them.

Maybe contact " maxmachine " on the forum. He has this machine and is very knowledgable about them.

The supplied system is the basic but reliable DSP system. There are owners who write about wanting to convert to the mach3 control system.

The 0609 machine is not an ATC machine. In any case the Syntec controller for an ATC machine is not widely known as yet ( see Syntec controller thread ).

If you want to import direct - contact Taney [email protected]

Rocket.

Ok thanks for the information. I will try to contact the people you suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by cabnet636 View Post
    the largest piece he sent was a 7x10 x 1/4" thick so i honored rocket fort starting this thread!!!! jim
    Hey Jim, I thought I would let you know that we have a full 20ft container of MultiPanel landing in North America in the next week. let me know if you are interested in a full size panel or panels.

Or visit our website for contact details of our distributor, http://www.multipanel.com.au/distrib...html#USACANADA

(I tried emailing you but it bounced back)

John
    Multipanel is a unique high-density polyurethane panel that is strong, extremely lightweight and totally waterproof.

If you are interested in a controller conversion ,keep an
    eye open on this one ,should be very interesting.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59763

and
    http://www.safeguardrobotics.com/def...x?tab=cncbrain.

Cheers
    Jubee

DSP to Mach3

Has there been any developments on the Mach 3 DSP front. Have any more pinouts been discovered?

here is a seat of wincnc (same as i have) on ebay at a reasonable cost
    (about 1/3 of new)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Our 1325C gantry is out of square with the table. Has anyone had any luck adjusting the Y or C axis to square up their machine?

We have found the Y and C axis offset parameter values in the Syntec controller, but changing them doesn't seem to do anything, even after returning to home or restarting the cnc controllers.

Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by BC-CNC View Post
    Our 1325C gantry is out of square with the table. Has anyone had any luck adjusting the Y or C axis to square up their machine?

We have found the Y and C axis offset parameter values in the Syntec controller, but changing them doesn't seem to do anything, even after returning to home or restarting the cnc controllers.

Spencer
    My machine is the same, although it uses the DSP, its about 2mm out over the 1500mm width of the gantry. I usually push it onto the stops at the homing end before powering it up. I also had to put a small packer on the stop on one side to make it closer to square. This usually makes it reasonably square (within 0.5mm) I am working on a homing circuit that squares the gantry whenever the machine is homed.
    These are available online however.

Shannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Big S View Post
    . . . I am working on a homing circuit that squares the gantry whenever the machine is homed.
    These are available online however.

Shannon.
    Do you know this handy stuff?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arduino

at iwf

rocket and all, the sh router (excitech) is on display at several booths that are near us, if there are any photos are any thing i can get for you. contacts etc. let me know!!!

jim

Page 105 of 131 55595103104105106107115