Greetings CNC-Zoners! I have an older CR Onsrud Panel Pro 5x16 Model#: 193G12, Manufacture date Feb 2005, with the AMC pendant and the NEE controller. I do not have the original computer that was connected to the machine, so I need to set up a terminal and figure out how to talk to this ancient machine. Anyone with any clues as to where to find the correct terminal software and how to config the serial connection, baud rate, data bits, stop bits, and Parity: Flow Control, etc. I can’t find a copy of WinAMC anywhere. I was able to find a terminal called CoolTerm, but I still can’t figure out what all the config settings need to be to make it work. I may just need to know the serial connection settings; Baud, parity, etc, but I also need the Post Processor for the CAM software to generate the GCode specific for the machine configuration. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! I have found a number of threads on this forum that discuss this issue, but they are all very old, and the links to the files and docs are no longer valid. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance!