First I am openly admitting my stupidity.

I activated the ATC on my RC73.22 Colombo Spindle while it was running. It now won't releast the tool holder (ISO20).
I have tried everything I can think of to disassemble the drawbar assembly with no luck. I have scoured the internet for a section view of the router but it seems to be a top secret document.
Does anyone know how this assembly goes together? Is it possible to get it apart with the tool holder still in the taper?

My suspicion tells me that I put friction on the top of the drawbar when the pneumatics activated and since the spindle was turning it may have screwed the drawbar into the claw assembly (if that is where the threads are) so that now there isn't enough travel to fully release the ball bearings from the pull stud. There is an internal snap ring on the top inside of the rotor shaft where the actuator rod presses on the top exposed part of the drawbar assembly(not sure of the correct name) that presses down the claw ultimately. There is now about a 1/8" gap between the top of that part and the snap ring so I am guessing that I screwed the assembly too tight or the spring washers welded themselves together.

Any help of what to try to get this apart will be appreciated.