586,094 active members*
3,999 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Problem: Fanuc SV20HV/40HV/80HV won't start

Exclamation Problem: Fanuc SV20HV/40HV/80HV won't start

Hello everyone.

I'm currently trying to revive a FANUC 160i-PB machine (model with Windows XP embedded, 2MB SRAM) after being off for a long time (afaik several years). All batteries are replaced, SRAM is restored successfully. Machine is booting (communication with CNC is restored), but cannot run due to servo modules (there are SV20HV, SV40HV and SV80HV, connected to PS30HV power supply) not starting. Status of the 7-segment indicators of all 4 units show s "-". Couldn't find much information on the internet regarding these modules, that's why I'm asking here.
    For more information, please, see pictures attached.
    What further steps should I perform to try to run the machine?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Javor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Units overview.jpg   Software.jpg  

Re: Problem: Fanuc SV20HV/40HV/80HV won't start

Bump.
    What could be the reason for servos and power supply (probably because of it servos are off too) not starting? Any suggestions pls?

Re: Problem: Fanuc SV20HV/40HV/80HV won't start

When the MCC-main contactor is turned on ,the power supply gets power and turn 7 segment led to 0 and all servos are with "-" not blinking in normal state
    so in your case i start looking of the conditions for the MCC that is not ON becasue of some reasons that needs to be checked
    look in the electric diagram for the condition of turning oN the coil for the MCC