586,076 active members*
3,802 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Post Wooden parametric bench business

Hello all I am new here and new to the business of manufacturing wooden plywood parametric benches for indoor and outdoor, I am considering to buy a Chinese cnc router machine and I need guidance on which machine to buy that would serve the purpose of manufacturing parametric furniture like wall art, tables, benches etc can anyone guide me on which sort of machine I need to buy and what software to use ? Thanks in advance. Btw I plan to do this on a commercial sale

Re: Wooden parametric bench business

Hi Jadu - Depends on your start up budget and space. You either start with a small simple machine or for commercial use you will need a 8x4 machine with a tool changer and vacuum bed minimum. Peter

Dear Peter thanks for the input, I have a 10-15k usd budget for the cnc machine but can u help in suggesting the right Chinese atc router machine ?

Space is not an issue already rented out a 2500 sft warehouse

Hi Jadu - There are many, many Chinese suppliers of this sort of machine. You will need to look at other threads or someone may contribute their experience with various companies. Plus there are companies that advertise here in the cnczone and Industry arena. Its really a shopping game until you settle down to a company your comfortable with. Their are many sad stories as well as good stories... A bit of research and you should be on the happy list... I build small machines but I can recommend Fusion360 as the main software for the job. I have used other software and fusion has proved economical, sophisticated and useful. It has excellent parametric CAD and CAM and it has nesting which you will need. Good luck with your venture Peter