586,096 active members*
3,004 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Cannot move the ATC carousel

Cannot move the ATC carousel

I have the Hardinge GX1000 OSP with Okuma controls.
    I have a tool error. I started it up without air. I went to change a tool and I got an error. I have typed something incorrect before and got an ATC error. I noticed that the magazine was not indexed. I turned the motor by hand with machine off until I got LS3 and LS4 ON. When I go to the ATC page and try to advance through the confusion, I get the following code of 15714 "Magazine tool indexing is not Complete". It appears that I need to get the magazine to spin but I cannot. I tried a T1 command but the carousel/magazine will not spin. How do I reset the magazine and possibly get it to spin?

Re: Cannot move the ATC carousel

I would advice to "redo" what you did with control switched off. Looks, like the attempt to cheat the control isn't successfull.
    Then try to step ATC backwards in manual mode.
    On the other hand, you can find the ATC "current step" in the parameters and update there if you sure, that machine condition for this step is correct.
    The parameter page should be turned off initially, maybe you need to activate it.