586,094 active members*
3,825 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Rhinocam > mach3 error g code rhinocam

mach3 error g code rhinocam

hello, I just asked you for help, I am trying to machine a part in 5 axis BC, as in the photo, when I look at the simulation the parts are machined correctly, put when I put the gcode in mach3, I have an error no digits found where real number should be block number, what is this coming from?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (62).jpg   Capture d’écran (63).jpg   Capture d’écran (64).jpg   Capture d’écran (65).jpg  

Re: mach3 error g code rhinocam

Only guessing
    You have an A output(around X) in the programming... but you have a B axis (around Y) in the machine configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Only guessing
    You have an A output(around X) in the programming... but you have a B axis (around Y) in the machine configuration.
    hello, thank you for answering me, for the output which was in A in programming I changed it to B I had a little trouble finding it was in the setting of the post proc ess of rhino, on the other hand I have another problem , these are the orientation of the setup in the programming of rhino, if I give you my file of my parts can you program it correctly for me please, so that I understand where my error comes from, because here I am eating the brain

and I just saw there is no output in axis C in the g code, I put axis C in segondary, is there anything else changed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (66).jpg  

hello, thank you for answering me, I changed the output in post processor setting to B but I see nothing in C I select them in secondary, do we need to add something in sample output or something else? and I have an orientation problem in the programming of the setup, I put the part in link if you or someone can program me the second side of the part in 5 axis https://www.file.io/qOSA/download/PecjzIwzrMzE , I did the first, that I understand where it comes from the problem.I just took screenshots of the orientation, the problem is that in setup select I cannot orient the parts correctly for the 2nd side of the machining
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (66).jpg   Capture d’écran (67).jpg   Capture d’écran (68).jpg   Capture d’écran (69).jpg  

I managed to activate output C,It remains to be seen how it behaves, and that I learn to correctly orient myself in programming, know what type of machining program is needed, for different operations,... there is still some work to be done, but I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran (72).jpg