586,103 active members*
3,304 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > 12" CRT with unknown FANUC connectors

Question 12" CRT with unknown FANUC connectors

Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this

Just for clarification I don't work with any CNC equipment, I'm only posting here because I know these are FANUC Honda connectors

I recently purchased a 12" Toshiba monitor off ebay, it was real cheap so I wasn't too concerned about quality and I must have overlooked how it even connects to anything. Upon unboxing it I found a detachable board with a 6-pin presumably power connector and two 16-pin connectors, which after some research I found these are Mr-16 Honda connectors. Looking through these forums and some manuals it seems that most monitors for FANUC systems are either 9" or 14", and use 20-pin connectors, which is a little odd

Since I am trying to wire this to a computer's VGA port as I'm not using it with a FANUC system, I was wondering if anyone would happen to know the pinout of this connector and if it's even possible to do what I'm trying to do or if I should just return the monitor

I attached 3 pictures of said board and monitor

Again sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Re: 12" CRT with unknown FANUC connectors

Please post pictures i can help

I'll try to attach them again, for whatever reason it signed me out and basically deleted my account without telling me. It also says it was posted by Beachscoop which was not my username

Here's the pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240228_191041.jpg   20240228_191050.jpg   20240228_191127.jpg  

Thanks for posting pictures, so CN1 & CN2 YOU have use connectors. CN1 FOR POWER 24VDC & CN2 for graphics but i need 1 more information model number of CRT TOSHIBA for tell you exactly graphics connection. Its because CN2 HAVE 16pin connector & fanuc have standard 20 pin connectors.

Model number of Toshiba CRT: NM1231A-11
    Model number of board in pic: SEIKI SII-CRT 01-14-00

I hope this helps