586,075 active members*
3,832 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > Hurco Ultimax II 7.24 bmc 30 documentation

Hurco Ultimax II 7.24 bmc 30 documentation

Hello I had a big problem with my hurco bmc 30 1990 Ultimax 7.24. I am looking for documentation to be able to set the switches on the cards. As well as any other documentation that could help me in maintenance. Thank you very much if you can help me. Léo Buiza from France

Re: Hurco Ultimax II 7.24 bmc 30 documentation

Leo, I hate to say it, but I had to do it for my KM3 machine when it developed memory issues
    There are 81 pages on the website and I went back and looked at all 81 to find headings and information pertaining to my problem.
    I have been on this board for 20 years and I know stuff has been posted about the switches on the cards, but cannot recall when/where
    We had great guidance here from a Hurco repair guy named BLOKE , who had all the right answers . he has not been around for maybe a year
    and possibly may have retired..our loss .
    I'll check my notes and see if I have any leads for you
    I have the same Ultimax Version 7.24 as you do
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Carlstedt View Post
    Leo, I hate to say it, but I had to do it for my KM3 machine when it developed memory issues
    There are 81 pages on the website and I went back and looked at all 81 to find headings and information pertaining to my problem.
    I have been on this board for 20 years and I know stuff has been posted about the switches on the cards, but cannot recall when/where
    We had great guidance here from a Hurco repair guy named BLOKE , who had all the right answers . he has not been around for maybe a year
    and possibly may have retired..our loss .
    I'll check my notes and see if I have any leads for you
    I have the same Ultimax Version 7.24 as you do
    Rich
    Hello rich, thank you. I searched all the pages of the forum and the internet and I didn't find anything interesting for my part, hence my post on the forum. On the internet I had found a document field service bulletin index hurco where its mark the setting of the switches but it is not the right version. My bmc 30 has no gear change or indexing finger so it's useless to me. Have a good day.

Leo, you mentioned Service bulletin.. There is a whole series of service bulletins
    Let me look to see where they are
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Carlstedt View Post
    Leo, you mentioned Service bulletin.. There is a whole series of service bulletins
    Let me look to see where they are
    Rich
    Rich, on Google you have to type field service bulletin hurco and it's on the stonemachinery website

Thats it Leo !
    You have it.
    Hope there is some help for you there !
    Rich