586,219 active members*
3,574 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation SInumerik 840D unable to post process for Breton Matrix 800 Machine

Hi all, We have a 25year old Breton Matrix 800 for which we have only used the 3 axis operations and the default post processor in Autodesk Fusion worked well with no issues, we now want to try 4th and 5th axis operatons as well and I am getting errors when I try to run the code on the CNC.

Error 1: 'channel 1 block invalid base frame definition for tool carrier offset', The full explanation was in HELMAN CNC which says 'If a tool carrier selection causes a change in the table offset, a valid base frame must be defined in order to store this offset; for more information see machine data 20184 (TOCARR_BASE_FRAME_NUMBER).'

Error 2: The code on CNC stops executing at N22 CYCLE 800(), I can share the test operation code if required.

What I tried?
    1. I check for the machine data 20184 on the CNC after executing the program and the parameters look fine.
    2. Create a new machine configuration and manually update the A and C axis with the limits by modifying the default post processor.

I am not fully understanding the error code and whether the issue is with CNC/Fusion post processing. Any suggestions is greately appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maxresdefault.jpg