586,217 active members*
3,225 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Other Machine Topics > Creative Resins International machine ?!?!? Stained glass

Creative Resins International machine ?!?!? Stained glass

Hey Forks!
    I’ve come into this machine. I’ve got it moving by the motion control keypad. It looks to Open File by a laptop connected by serial port. Not for operating? I have the software jewel case and license key. But no CD!
    Creative Resins International Limited / Cadram 3 / Creative Studio
    Anyone familiar with these? Or have the cad / cam program? I’d like to see the postprocessor. I have only found a company in England that it must be. Nothing else or another machine like it. I’m interested in exploring to seeing the process rather then stripping down for other use.

Re: Creative Resins International machine ?!?!? Stained glass

It looks a fairly lightweight machine and with a name that includes resins I wonder if it was intended for cutting foam or balsa panels for use in laminates.Could you provide an image of the motor on the business end and perhaps any plate that is on it?We might also be able to determine the type of collet.None of which is getting closer to making it move under power.I have a feeling that somebody,somewhere may have a copy of the software that runs the machine but it isn't highly likely that you and they will ever know.You may wind up having to trace wires and install an alternative operating suite,which is no small task.

Not sure what you mean motor end. The z mount is an extruder 2:1 mixing head. It’s like a 2D printer for say. I don’t care to re wiring for Mach3 or so. But I’d like to take it for a drive as was.
    Also it has a thermal warming/cooling bed with a honeycomb core. 3” duct ports. Interesting again.

Re: Creative Resins International machine ?!?!? Stained glass

The older format of this forum used to provide location of the poster,which prevented some people recommending suppliers in Minnesota to enquirers in New Zealand,so this might not be too helpful to quickjam.The thing that raised my interest was the Resins portion of the machine as I have spent some time working with various resins and so I did a search that returned this link https://creative-resins.co.uk/team/ .Could be worth contacting them.