586,432 active members*
4,019 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc System 6t ER2 error (Mori Seiki SL1)

Fanuc System 6t ER2 error (Mori Seiki SL1)

Hello friends,
    We have a Mori seiki SL1 CNC lathe machine, the machine does not have an electrical diagram. Spindle does not work manually. While in MDI mode, ER2 error signal is on in G96 line. There is no alarm message on the screen. I can operate the spindle driver with SRV and SFR pins. However, while testing, the driver gave an alarm and the IGBTs malfunctioned. I made the necessary repairs. I haven't restarted the drive, but I don't think this has anything to do with the ER2 failure. There is no alarm on the drive at this time. There is no problem with the clamp signal and the turret is working properly. When the malfunction first occurred, when we turned on the machine in the morning, the second automatic fuse from the left was dead and the hydraulic pump was not working. I reset the fuse and now the pump works. Can you help me?

Re: Fanuc System 6t ER2 error (Mori Seiki SL1)

Looks like the power supply has some problems, check the input power and the wirings.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Re: Fanuc System 6t ER2 error (Mori Seiki SL1)

Quote Originally Posted by cncmakers001 View Post
    Looks like the power supply has some problems, check the input power and the wirings.
    Dear cncmakers, I saw that you requested an SL1 electrical diagram from a user named "zoik4you" in an old topic. I tried to contact you via the e-mail address you shared in the topic. If you were able to obtain a schematic at that time, could you please share it with me?
    Thanks in advance.
    [email protected]

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/machi...al-manual.html