586,477 active members*
2,882 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Kinematic cycle DMG DMU 50

Hello,

we received 2 second hand machines DMU 50 ecoline with Sinumerik 810 control (5 axis machine, 3+2) and DMU 50 ecomill with Heidenhain TNC 620 (5 axis machine, 3+2). On both machines, we don't have a cycle/program for automatic calibration of axis rotation. On YouTube I have found this video where this guy use an already defined cycle for doing the calibration. Is possible to use the same program on my machines? If someone have the same machines could you please share program to try on my machine?

This is youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS1X...=feelerservice

Regards.

Re: Kinematic cycle DMG DMU 50

Hello, is there someone who could help me here? Could we add this cycle to machine or we have to manually set up center of rotating for 5 axis?

Quote Originally Posted by gojko_sisa View Post
    Hello, is there someone who could help me here? Could we add this cycle to machine or we have to manually set up center of rotating for 5 axis?
    If you have the options on the m/c
    Then the probe cycles should be accessible via the function buttons

We have DMU65 with iTNC 530 (Heidenhain)
    In edit mode, go... CYCL DEF.... page right...DECKEL MAHO #... , This should put you in the correct callup area of probe cycles to set kinematics
    Note... set ruby probe true 1st, then calibrate length and probe, then do kinematic
    If you have manuals or machine's CDs, ... see the "cycles manual".