Good evening everyone!
I need help with my Deckel Maho DMU60P 1999 (MillPLus v400)

I have a few errors that I can't find an answer for, I'd be grateful if someone could give me a solution!

1. When I turn on the machine for the first time, I get an error E60 ( Ready signal axes low ), if I turn the machine off and on, it will activate and work properly.
But still, if someone came across, is there a solution to this problem?

2.This week I bored a long part in a horizontal plane, processed everything without a program (this was not necessary), and 2 times the machine knocked out an error Z63 (Drive temperature too high) and the Z axis fell 3mm down and went into an emergency stop, I broke 2 cutters (.
I can't figure out which way to look. Today I put a large fan in the electrical board so that it blows over the electrical board, but it still gave me an error.
Should I look for the problem in the electrical board, or is it somewhere else?

Also, during processing, it gave a C53 error ( drive not responding ) and an emergency stop occurred. But this error sometimes happens when the machine is turned on, just like X53 / Y53 / A53 it does not happen often, but still I would like to know the reason. Because after these errors the machine requires a reboot.

I would be grateful for any help!