586,108 active members*
2,967 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Rabbit HX3040 vs. WKlaser LG3040?

Does anyone know if there is a difference? The specs are the same but the Rabbit is $750 cheaper.

There are companies in the US that buy Chinese lasers and add some of their own components and/or safety features, then put their name on it and sell.

This could be one of those. I'd suggest contacting them to ask what's different to justify the price. If they are in stock here just saving you the shipping/import paperwork could be worth that much.

Those prices are direct from the respective manufacturers, Rabbit/HSlaser and WkLaser.

I would email wklaser and ask them about the price difference. There might be some items included with theirs that are options with the other machine, or maybe they included shipping charges. I don't know, but I'm sure they can fill you in. When I did my checking, wklaser had the best deal at the time.

Simply ask them if they will lower their price. They may not loose the full $750 but may loose half of it. I simply asked and was given about 10% off the list price. Cried poor because of shipping and import duty etc. Chinese companies almost expect you to bargain, not like North American or European companies.

I asked after everything was set to go, just prior to sending money. Also, they say you must send 100% up front. I didn't, I sent 50% and the balance when the ship had sailed and I had a copy of the bill of lading and packing list faxed to me by the shipping company. (may have been 60/40, can't remember) Turned out the bill of lading had major typos and it would have cost me lots of money to have it reissued and couriered and meantime would have to pay for storage of the shipment in customs for 2 weeks. We both have something to loose and they don't get paid in full until they finish assembling and shipped it and finally fixed the paperwork errors. That way you are sure they will not drag their feet.

By the way, I can't vouch for the other company but I'm happy with my Rabbit machine and the response of the company.

I ordered the rabbit. I will report back. I got an extra tube and air freight for the quoted cost of the other machine. So if it works, I'm more than happy.

Great to hear CanAm. My machine and business is set up in Romania but I am Canadian and am thinking of maybe moving the operation to Toronto at some point. I know about getting a machine into the Eu, what's involved in importing one to Canada? Do you need FDA papers etc?

Quote Originally Posted by glintid View Post
    Great to hear CanAm. My machine and business is set up in Romania but I am Canadian and am thinking of maybe moving the operation to Toronto at some point. I know about getting a machine into the Eu, what's involved in importing one to Canada? Do you need FDA papers etc?
    I am heading to Romania next year. Looks like an interesting country. No special papers that I know of.

If you need any info before you travel there, you can email me at [email protected] I'm in Bucharest when not in Toronto

Hi, anybody need lasers with lowe price and good quality, don't hestiated to contact me.:rainfro:

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LC1280.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I am heading to Romania next year. Looks like an interesting country. No special papers that I know of.
    Hi, I am from Spain and I have buy a HX3040 and I have a lot of question about this. How I can adjust the focus?? I want to use diferent materials with diferent width ( 2 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm, ... )

Too, I want to make rubber stamp.

Thanks