586,036 active members*
3,654 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hardinge Cobra42 w/ Fanuc 21-T

I talked with Hardinge about adding a bar feeder on my Cobra 42. They mentioned that the machine was ready to go for bar feeders. I hooked up the bar feeder, carfully wiring it to the diagrams both Hardinge and the bar feeder company provided and everything is smooth with no errors. The only problem is that the control is not letting me do a M61 (bar feeder bar change trigger). The control (21-T) is saying "not a valid command" I believe that the command is shut off because of option programming by Hardinge. Is there a way to turn this command on through a parameter or a re-flash? I do have the memory card and card drive to transfer programs and firmware to the machine. What is weird is that the machine has the complete ladder for the bar feeder. I will be re-contacting Hardinge at the next working day, but I was wondering if a Fanuc expert on here had some ideas on how to me lick this problem.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Dan DeMerchant

hi
    i need electical and maintenance manuals cnc machine hardinge cobra42 whit fanuc 21T
    pleese send by email
    [email protected]
    thanks.

hi
    ineed maintenance electrical and programing manuales pleez sed by email:[email protected]
    thanks

Try starting a new thread instead of resurrecting a 6 year old one that is on a different topic...