586,103 active members*
3,859 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > Coding tool load values with parameters?

Coding tool load values with parameters?

I wonder if this is possible, machine running is daewoo puma 2500st, the problem with tool load values that there is no way to "save" them, have to write them manually each time part changes.

Ie, if i put some subprogram call on start of each program which writes new values to tool loads.

10-20 tools, 9 possible axis on each tool + min max values.
    (Ofcourse not using that many)

.. while at it, i could ask your opinion about the whole tool load system. It seems to be bit "flawed", kinda hard to get good working values which would stop the machine when needed etc.

... Dunno if i wrote this to right forum, correct me if im in the wrong place =)

Mystiks
    You have a MX2500 st ? And if i read you right , your looking to save the tool offsets with/when down loading the program? (or just output to card). Do you use the toolsetter with the b axis at zero when setting tools .
    I know the mx machines iv used the tools didnt leave the machines so uploading the offset wasnt done. New part ment new jaws, rest g54/g55 and the passoff point for the sub spindle, and run the parts.Any time the top axis had to be moved I used the M400 and all the offsets were recalculated. Way sweet.If your not useing the M400 have your dealer show you how it works
    Do you have a lower lathe turret on your machine?

I believe he's looking for a way to save the "tool load" values, not the offsets.