586,069 active members*
3,845 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mach3 Convention Registration Deadline

The arrangements for the Mach3 CNC Convention Southeast are coming together nicely. We currently have more than enough participants for a great event, sponsors, and a prize table worth several thousand dollars in CNC software and related stuff.

We have set February 8, 2008 as the deadline for pre-registration at $50. After this date, the cost will be $75, and will be subject to these limitations:

Seating will not be guaranteed.

No eligibility for prize drawing.

If you are planning on attending, I suggest you pre-register as soon as possible, as space is limited. All current information is posted on the website:

http://www.machcnc.com

Mach 3 Convention

Will there be time allowed for hands on use of the software ? I'm new to Mach 3 and I'm setting up a mill conversion. I'm almost there but would like to get some hands on before my next build.It's been a haul for me to get this figured out. Also on the interface with hardware.
    Dick

Mach3 Convention

You will be able to get some hands on. And you can get help from Scott on any issues you're having trouble with. There will be lots of detail about setup and operation. We will have a projector showing all the screens, and will be going through them step-by-step.

Visit our website, and if you want, bring your laptop - if you can preload the relevant software from our website, you can get even more hands-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Le. View Post
    Will there be time allowed for hands on use of the software ? I'm new to Mach 3 and I'm setting up a mill conversion. I'm almost there but would like to get some hands on before my next build.It's been a haul for me to get this figured out. Also on the interface with hardware.
    Dick