586,108 active members*
2,971 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Kreutz CNC stuff - sales support.

Just started a thread to support sales of the 4axis Bipolar board designed by Kreutz.

official email to order stuff is [email protected]

Kindly email your wish / orders to the above email.

I am just helping out Kreutz to keep track of the orders he is going to receive.

RGDS
    Irfan

To start with here are the links of the thread which are related to this product.

Spec's thread:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50030

Driver build thread:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33756

Spanish Thread:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44438

Kreutz-4 Rev3.0N. 4 axes bipolar micro-stepper driver kit prices

Kreutz-4 Rev3.0N. 4 axes bipolar micro-stepper driver kit prices

Qty=1 $285.00
    Qty=10 $262.20 each
    Qty=100 $239.40 each

Special Distributor prices begin with a Qty=100 order, please, contact Kreutz.

IRFAN SAHIB kia kreutz say contract hua hay app ka??

No Khalid Bhai, I am just helping him out . I am not involved in any of the transactions....but just helping him in some clerical jobs. ( what ever way I could help)

Irfan;

I really appreciate your Help.

Thank you,

Kreutz.

NOTE

HI All,

Kindly note that presently "ONLY FULLY BUILT AND TESTED BOARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING "

DIY boards will not be offered anymore!

Regards
    IRfan

Kreutz-4 Datasheet
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am interested in ordering. Is there a waiting list or a deposit necessary?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jseiler View Post
    I am interested in ordering. Is there a waiting list or a deposit necessary?

John
    Hello John;

Than you for your inquiry. The official email to order stuff is [email protected]

There is a waiting list and the products will be paid and shipped in the order the e-mails were received. Irfan is kindly helping me organize the waiting list, we will contact everyone on that list when ready to start shipping. No deposit is necessary, just e-mail Irfan in order to get in line.

Regards,

Kreutz.

Any word on release date?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jseiler View Post
    Any word on release date?

John
    I just received all the PCBs (125). Some of the components are not here yet. US Customs has taken a week to clear a small box full of connectors coming from Futurlec. I will let you know when I am ready to start assembling. Will post some photos of the bare boards soon.

Regards,

Kreutz.

Kreutz..how can i help u?

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    Kreutz..how can i help u?
    Khalid;

After all the work you do on those beautiful mirrors and doors, do you still have free time?

I don't know how you can help me, but your very wish to help makes me happier.

Now I am making sure I have every part I need to begin assembling. I wish I had a pick and place machine to help me, but it is out of the question at this time. I tried to use a CNC router kit to make a simple one ($2300.00 without electronics, should have tried one of the Widgitmaster's beautiful machines, but they were not available at that time), but it came in as some pre-cut raw material and templates I don't have time to assemble. I gave it to a friend who began making holes for the screws but have not had the time to finish it either.

Thank You for your offer to help. Keep on the good work, you are very talented!

Regards,

Kreutz.

Kreutz...II like genious persons so i like you... Again if you need any help in this region i will proudly render my services...I pray for you and wish your controllers spreads through out the world...
    Best of luck...
    Khalid

Kreutz-4 Preliminary datasheet Rev1.0c

Modified Preliminary Datasheet:

Some news after a long waiting time...

The boards are being manually assembled as we speak, some of them are already tested, the rest are being tested as soon as finished. The "pick and place" machine saga is on another thread. I will offer them on the first come first serve basis. I think most of the interested people on the waiting list already gave up waiting, Guys, I am really sorry for the time it has taken, it is all my fault. If any of you still want the set, please, let me know, and I will give it priority.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays!!

Kreutz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K-4_M_K_interface.jpg  

Hi Kreutz, I know the efforts you have done inorder to get the right product onto the market - I know most will appreciate the efforts you have put on this project.

RGDS
    Irfan

Quote Originally Posted by contactirfu View Post
    Hi Kreutz, I know the efforts you have done inorder to get the right product onto the market - I know most will appreciate the efforts you have put on this project.

RGDS
    Irfan
    Thanks Irfan, I really appreciate your help and support.

I am the kind of guy who does not give up easily. I know that sometimes one must let go, but the worst things look, the most determination I have to make those drives available.

I think that everyone deserves to have access to low cost, quality tools and products, in order to pursue a better life. It would be vain to think I alone, by myself, would make a change, but if I can provide a product to be compared with, in order to make others change their ways (by raising the bar) and improve on quality and price, just maybe an opportunity will open to help making this a better world for everyone to share.

Keeping the quality tools out of reach for those who, by their own means, want to change their life for the better, has not helped so far.

Best regards,

Kreutz.

Schematics of a simple DIY Expansion card in order to make accessible (screw terminals) the following signals from the External Interface Port:

Inputs:
    pin10 --E-Stop (Active Low)
    pin11 ---limit/home
    pin12 ---limit/home
    pin13 ---limit/home
    pin15 ---limit/home

Input/output:
    Pin 14 ---any use (Tacho input for threading, limit switches, etc) or Auxiliary output.

Outputs: (for relay/SSR driving) Outputs are Enabled only if charge pump signal is received by the PC interface board.

pin16--(Spindle)
    pin17--(Coolant)

I also began to work on another optional Expansion board with two onboard 30A SPST power relays, Power supply sequencer, soft start and monitoring, 12 Volt safety interface relay, and limit/home switches screw terminals.

Note: pin numbers refer to the corresponding pin on the DB25 LPT port of the PC.

Page 1 of 2 12