586,779 active members*
9,409 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > FADAL 4020HT post processor HELP!

FADAL 4020HT post processor HELP!

hey guys im rather new to here but i am familiar with unigraphics nx4 as well as nx5 but was curious if anyone could help me. does anyone have or know where i can get a post processor for a FADAL 4020HT? or generic post processor for a fadal that might work with my machine? the way my old company used to do it was to output the code from ug to a .clsf file and then use a generic post processor for a fadal to turn the code to a .nc file. this way worked awesome there was never any bad code. then we used a dnc program to dripfeed the file to the cnc mill. either way. does anyone know where to get the fadal post processor for the fadal 3 axis mill which should be a .pui .def and .tcl file i believe for unigraphics (needs all 3 to work i guess). or where to get a generic post processor that will turn a .clsf or .cls to .nc for my fadal. any information would be greatly appreciated im running out of time and options. BTW its a 3 axis. thanks in advance. i do not have access to GTAC anymore so i cant look on the site and just grab the one i need

if you mean an apt file to nc then see postprocessors.com and see john or 5-axis.com and see dennis or jay.

billy