586,080 active members*
3,625 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

System variables

I have looked at my book for any and all listed system variables. From some of the macro's that I have built "all" funtions should have a system variable assinged to them? I wrote a thread a week or two about "G51.1". I now know how it need to be exeacuted and it is a PIA and will require alot moe code in my programs so I will not be using it. I talked to the guy a fanuc and he suggested looking into the ladder for "M" code assingement. I had a chance to work on the machine in question that I am referring to. I the "settings" page is "mirror image x, y & z" switches. What I am wondering is if there is a system variable to toggle these on and off with a macro?

TIA
    Cncwhiz

whats your email address and I will send you the info I think you want.

theemudracer,
    Check you pm.

I emailed Mike Lynch at cncci.com. He gave me some hints. System variable "3007" is mirror image. I don't know if it is for "X" etc. I will test it and find out. This will allow me to toggle mirror image on and off without the limitations of "G51.1". Of course in a programmers world there is always somthing else. I have a macro for tool changing. Now they want a "M01" so that when it tool changes, when the op stop button is on, after the macro is exacuted it will stop?

Here's what I found on Mirror Image #3007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mirror Image Macro Variables.jpg  

Props to themudracer, he sent me the "complete" macro b programming manual. It has #$it loads of info. Dcouper; this is the parameter that I need to "try" to work with. I believe that the manual talks about using a parameter in a macro.

Quote Originally Posted by cncwhiz View Post
    Props to themudracer, he sent me the "complete" macro b programming manual. It has # loads of info. Dcouper; this is the parameter that I need to "try" to work with. I believe that the manual talks about using a parameter in a macro.
    Can the same favor be extended to me by themudraser. I also would like to have the macro B manual. I can receive up to 10 MB files on [email protected]
    Thanks in advance !!!