586,635 active members*
3,318 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hiring a machine shop manager in SLC utah

I am looking for a machine shop manager.

Must have at least three years experience and be able to operate, CNC Mills, CNC laithe's, and Wire EDM's.

Job duties, hiring and training new employees, project management, and shop operations management.

We are a rifle manufacturer so we require mandatory background checks.

Starting Salary is $45,000 - $55,000 depending on experience.

Email me at [email protected]

sr90

Are you producing anything closer than weapons tolerances? What is your annual sales how many gun smiths do you have, how many employees do you have? and what do you pay your chip sweeper?

Are you near Ruby Ridge?

Seriously sr90 you don't have an idea of what your asking for do you?

I have a top secret security clearance with the USMC and have been retired for over 30 years!
    I can manage anything and any machine shop in the universe and unless the job includes bed and board and nightly libations and ***** your way out of line! no wonder you haven't had any reply's!

This is a senior bunch for the most part and they've been there and done that and can see the signs before you draw them up!

If your serious give me a call

[email protected]

Question

Maybe you should have just sent him a resume jimpac,the dude was just posting a opportunity not giving details.If you ask him he may include a roll of dollar bills so after you get done managing his shop you can head down to the local strip club,and I believe Ruby Ridge is in Idaho not Utah.

The shop manager position has been filled for some time now, however we are still looking for additional CNC machine operators for Mazak Laithe's and HAAS Mills as well as manual machine operators. Positions will be hourly and start from $9/hr to $14/hr depending on qualifications. The tightest tolerances we hole are +/- .0005