586,103 active members*
3,105 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

MAZAK FUSION 640T PROBLEM

I HAVE NON SYSTEM DISK PROBLEM,AFTER A WHILE WHEN THE WIN95 START RUNING THEN THE ISSUE OF T64atmain illegal operation will come up,then the fusion will terminate.pls i need assistance on this.

Machine is how old 00-01 or ? I have had something like this also but i was buying a new harddrive ! k.m

k.m,
    the machine is jan 2002 so aprox. 6years.where do we go from here??

k.m,
    the machine is jan 2002 so aprox. 6years.where do we go from here??

ok !!
    do you have any more machine in the shop so you can try switching hard drive between 2 machines .
    Did this problem started over one night ? or have you had any kind of other problem with the drive for a while?? if you know what i mean....... k.m

i do not know if it is too late for you recover the old drive, but there is a software called Drive Wire Clone. this software enables you to clone a hard drive, if you have a machine of the same type, you can clone the HD and be on your way!!

I do not know how bad of shape your HD is in, but if you have a machine of similar type, there is a software called Drive Wire Clone. This software enables you to clone a HD, this is an option.

hI

I have a mazak vtc-16 with a mazatrol 640m pc-fusion-cnc control
    sudendly the control start working slow and showing funny caracters
    and now when I power up I get a non-system disk or disk error on the screen, to me it look like the hard disk is damage but I dont have a boot up disk, do you know how to fix it and where can I get a boot up disk. I will appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks

Chileno

we had this same problem on our 200B mill. It was a hard-drive/ Motherboard failure. I was told that this is kindda common on these machines that arenow getting to be about 6-7 years old. I also do not think that mazak will sell you just the hard drive and not the motherboard if you want the warranty. I may be wrong about this.

I believe that my hard drive is still salvagable, I bought an external harddrive enclouser for it and was able to read it on my desktop. Just can not figure out how to transfer the programs...haha.

to think i had the same problem... to anyone could you pleased lend us a copy of boot disk of the machine.. thanks in advance!

I bought this hard drive duplicator a few years ago and backed up all the hard drives on our Fusions, Nexus and Matrix machines. It paid for itself the first time we used it. Plus, hard drives from Mazak are missing pertinent data and parameters. So you will also save lots of time.

Don't worry about trying to get the same size hard drives, many of which are so small you can't buy them anymore. Just get something bigger and it will still duplicate it.

Mazak uses an extreme duty hard drive that costs a few hundred for a blank one. You can get them or also a normal, cheaper hard drive.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SATA-Standalone-Drive-Duplicator/dp/B00348K5XW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1355262020&sr=8-4&keywords=hard+drive+duplicator]Amazon.com: StarTech.com USB to IDE SATA Standalone HDD Hard Drive Duplicator Dock: Electronics[/ame]

Re: MAZAK FUSION 640T PROBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shift Wiz View Post
    I bought this hard drive duplicator a few years ago and backed up all the hard drives on our Fusions, Nexus and Matrix machines. It paid for itself the first time we used it. Plus, hard drives from Mazak are missing pertinent data and parameters. So you will also save lots of time.

Don't worry about trying to get the same size hard drives, many of which are so small you can't buy them anymore. Just get something bigger and it will still duplicate it.

Mazak uses an extreme duty hard drive that costs a few hundred for a blank one. You can get them or also a normal, cheaper hard drive.

Amazon.com:]Amazon.com: StarTech.com USB to IDE SATA Standalone HDD Hard Drive Duplicator Dock: Electronics StarTech.com USB to IDE SATA Standalone HDD Hard Drive Duplicator Dock: Electronics

hello,
    can you please confirm me that this is workink on fusion.
    i have dead drive. i tried drive from other fusion and windows is starting just need to reinstal mazatrol for parameters.
    thak you