586,043 active members*
3,736 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > XR Express _ Posting

XR Express _ Posting

The posting sequence in OneCNC XR is like all XR functions: Easy and accurate.

Choose from single or multiple operations, create a jobsheet that provides all of the information for the posted operations, including machine time. Post using a variety of preinstalled machine configurations (that are fully editable/customizable from within the system) and within seconds your formatted code is opened in our editor that also gives you full DNC capabilities.

The Video link is here:

XR Express - Posting

OneCNC-USA
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

In my opinion the post is one of the most important things in any Cam system. Onecnc allows the user the ability to fully customize there own post. Most Cam systems either require the use of 3rd party software or the manufacturer to get a working post. In my past experience with many different Cam packages trying to modify or even get a post was a long and dreadful process. Onecnc has taken post processing to a user level. Good job Onecnc, I look forward to our future.

Rick