586,105 active members*
3,272 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc 10m Help

I am getting a EMG alarm after moving Takisawa MAC 2E by pro's and having it wired by an electrican. It has a spindle alarm also. How to reset?
    None of the ais will move....

High leg in the wrong place?

I know that you said an electrician wired it but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen it done wrong. If they don't have the high voltage wire in the correct place on the disconnect it could cause all sorts of problems. Had a friend of mine with a LC-30 Okuma that got wired wrong blew all sorts of fuses and made a mess. Also could be not in Phase the best way to tell is find the contactor for the coolant pump power it on and push in the contactor check the rotation on the pump if it spins backward switch the two low voltage legs around. The rotation on the pump should be correct. These might solve your problem.

Sounds similar to a problem we had here when the D cell batteries died. I had to reload all parameters to get it running.

Hey thanks, but it turned out to be how the machine was wired up by the electrican. Alls good now!!

Not a problem. I've had many a headache with the two V2E's we have here. A 1984 & a 1985 model. No one wants to work on them in this area. So I usualy get stuck with the task.

Yeah, mine is 86 model with 10M control, i can load program from the machine to the pc but not from the pc to machine. if you have the same control maybe you can give some advise?

Russ

There is a guy here who deals with those such issues. He says that we have had that same problem and it came down to switching the dnc software. We are currently using Easydnc without a problem. Maybe you could get a free trial off the internet.

Smile

thanks i will give it a try!!