586,121 active members*
3,580 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 177 of 224 77127167175176177178179187
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4472

Re: Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.

You can find it here

http://puzzle3d.com.br/?product=masc...2014-3d-puzzle

The project is ready for acrylic 2 in colors ...

like this

dxf green pieces
    dxf yellow pieces
    dxf white pieces ...

I have had many request copies of my designs, I will release one The Leon Gothic. You may purchase but not resell as it is copyright. Personal use only. Visit my site for the item. Item is a CDR file (Corel Draw), once you receive it all you need to do is import to your Corel program and send to your machine. Website www.laserdollhouses.com

Leonard

Attachment 237448

Attachment 237450

Hola, estoy buscando los planos de este gallo, alguin sabe donde los ubico????
    Hello, I am looking for the plans for this cock alguin know where I find it??

Attachment 237786

Re: Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files. COCK

Hello, I am looking for the plans for this cock, anyone know where I find it????
    Hola, estoy buscando los planos de este gallo, alguien sabe donde lo encuentro????
    Attachment 237796

Quote Originally Posted by colocolo1973 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for the plans for this cock, anyone know where I find it????
    Hola, estoy buscando los planos de este gallo, alguien sabe donde lo encuentro????
    Attachment 237796
    Ready

Quote Originally Posted by colocolo1973 View Post
    Attachment 237796
    I just went to the website shown in the picture YOU posted and found that cock listed there for 4.80 Chinese Yuan which equals 0.77 US Dollar! That's for a finished part not just ripping of a DXF of it. Seems to me that most anybody on the board could spend $0.77 to get one of these already made. Then if you wanted a different size you could scan the pieces and scale them up or down to what you needed. That way the company that made the cock would gain from all there work and you would have a finished part that was not stolen.

Just my $0.02, take it for what it's worth.

Larry
    :nono: :nono: :nono:

Hi All,

My wife has asked me to make a train track set for our nephews 3rd birthday. He is a BIG fan of Thomas the train and has a large assortment of die cast trains. The problem is the plastic tracks for his train break very easily. The tabs that hold the pieces together break and render the piece useless. I have looked for retail wood track but none I find are the correct wheel width for his trains.. I was wondering if anyone here has made a track set that might be willing to share their dxf drawings. I am willing to deign the set from the ground up but if anyone has a design available that would speed up things dramatically. I did find a free set of dxfs on the web but the drawings leave a LOT of work due to inconsistent sizes on every piece. I downloaded them for a base reference but that's about all I've found. Incase anyone wants to get the set I found the link is Wooden Train Tracks by strad68 - Thingiverse Hope someone can get me on track.... Sorry bad Pun.... Thanks all!
    I no longer use the phrase “That Looks Easy…” When I say it, it usually ends with looking at a Repair Bill, Hospital Bill, or Both

Re: Tarantula

excuse me, what material did you cut it? mdf 6mm? or 3mm?

Excuse me, in what material did you cut it? mdf 3mm??

amigo disculpa en que material lo cortaste,por las cuestiones del ensamble? agradezco tu aporte

Excuse me in what material did you cut it? mdf?

Carver3d.com - dodgy or apathetic?

Hi all, for lack of finding a better place to post this, has anyone had good experiences dealing with carver3d.com? I'm trying to get info on a model - MLD18, but after answering my initial inquiry and pointing me instead to other items I'm not interested in, they now don't even bother responding to the now, several emails, I've sent trying to find out further info.

So I'm going out on a limb and hoping maybe someone here has bought the MLD18 model at this location and can answer my question:

MLD18 - Moulding With Roses - Carver3D

I'm simply trying to find out if the base moulding below the flowers is flat or curved, as I want the flower portion only (or something very similar) to blend with another window architrave moulding design I'm doing for my kitchen, so if it's flat, I can extract the flowers part on it's own. But Carver3d won't even answer emails, questions, or send a pic of it end on. Pretty crap way to run a business if you ask me as it's a fairly simple question. I'm happy to buy it if it's suitable but have no way of determining it.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

Re: Carver3d.com - dodgy or apathetic?

The background is flat! Not sure why they would not answer you about it.

Larry

Re: Carver3d.com - dodgy or apathetic?

Hi Ian, please have a look at www.vectorart3d.com , they have similar 3D drawings. May be that they can help you out with their offers.

Klaus

El gallo está cortado en triplay de 3mm

Para Julio Samperio:

El gallo está cortado en triplay de 3mm, aunque lo puedes hacer en mdf. Si tienes dibujos de otras cosas y quieres intercambiar por correo eléctronico con gusto te ayudo.

Quote Originally Posted by malamigo View Post
    Para Julio Samperio:

El gallo está cortado en triplay de 3mm, aunque lo puedes hacer en mdf. Si tienes dibujos de otras cosas y quieres intercambiar por correo eléctronico con gusto te ayudo.
    If you try English more of us may be able to help you! :cheers:

Larry

sorry could you tell me what material are you using?

hey good afternoon, i guess you post this a few years ago jeje, well only a question ive seen in your dx file of ALL DINO FONTS this fabolous thing, but a question, HOW CAN I MAKE IT BIGGER SO I CAN CUT IN A MATERIAL OF 1/8 (MDF 3MM) OR IN 1/4 (MDF 6MM) i would appreciate your help to do this. good afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by julio samperio View Post
    hey good afternoon, i guess you post this a few years ago jeje, well only a question ive seen in your dx file of ALL DINO FONTS this fabolous thing, but a question, HOW CAN I MAKE IT BIGGER SO I CAN CUT IN A MATERIAL OF 1/8 (MDF 3MM) OR IN 1/4 (MDF 6MM) i would appreciate your help to do this. good afternoon
    The way the files were drawn all you need to do is cut your material with a cutter the same size as the material. All the slots are just single lines so there is no slot size except that of the cutter. Just scale the parts up to whatever size you want the DINO to be and go for it. :cheers:

Larry

Page 177 of 224 77127167175176177178179187