586,493 active members*
2,797 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 162 of 224 62112152160161162163164172212
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4472
    new Update with many new dxf Files and new picture on

dxf-downloads.de

for example

you find here a nice collection of free dxf Files
    http://www.dxf-downloads.de

Any Kiwis here able to help me laser cut this Jinty Loco. I intend to motorize it. Would make a great outdoor train for the kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png   2.png   3.png   4.png  

4.jpg  

check your PM

HI Big Z

check your PM

i may be able to help

Do you have the dxf plan, please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puzzle_3D_lemn_Mitraliera.jpg   Puzzle_3D_lemn_Pistol.jpg  

look at this

894 dxf files in 110 categorys are online

take a look at dxf-downloads.de kostenlose dxf Vorlagen

greetings
    you find here a nice collection of free dxf Files
    http://www.dxf-downloads.de

The Southern Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by makecnc View Post
    i just took a look at the 1/8th sheet scale layout in Vectric Vcarve pro and it would take three 4 X 4 ft sheets to do it with some left over.for the Laurel Town Home Same for the Fantasy Mansion and the Southern Mansion
    they are complex houses but hey a real one would cost a hell of a lot more LOL

The Southern Mansion is now also nearly ready it has nice mill work and stair cases as well

the other two are on sale now

Makecnc.com 3d puzzle DIY CNC downloadable projects and DXF EPS files FREE CNC ROUTER
    love this doll house ... can't wait til I can make some fun projects

A couple projects I cut with help from files posted here

Dino, I resized to about 40" long, nose to tail, and cut from .25" mild steel. I really like this lol. It now resides out by our driveway, and has rusted nicely over the winter. If I ever hit the lotto, I will buy 20 4x8' sheets of 3/4" plate and make one 12 feet tall Nothing is welded in pic, I wound up having to weld ankles and knee joints to take slop out of his posture, and ofcourse the upside down tailbones.

[IMG][/IMG]

I did ALOT of editing on this file to make it suitable for plasma. Its about 40" tall, has a hole midway up that fits a wine bottle to make a foutain out of it.

www.steelplinkers.com

hammvee

hi, sorry for my english, im italian... im search a dxf ofthe hammve
    many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury1982 View Post
    :]]
    Hallo Fleury1982,
    i want to search (#1949) of a Plan or DXF File from the church (Picture #1 and #2)? What can i do to have the Plan or DXF File.

See you...

Quote Originally Posted by pro2311 View Post
    Hallo Fleury1982,
    i want to search (#1949) of a Plan or DXF File from the church (Picture #1 and #2)? What can i do to have the Plan or DXF File.

See you...
    You mite try his email. He posted it one time a couple of years ago, not sure if it still works, but you could give it a try.
    Here's what he posted -- - -
    [ this is my mail if u need help in something :] [email protected] :]

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post
    You mite try his email. He posted it one time a couple of years ago, not sure if it still works, but you could give it a try.
    Here's what he posted -- - -
    [ this is my mail if u need help in something :] [email protected] :]

Larry
    Try this e-mail is that lately I have talked to him

I apologize!!!!

Did this one today, .250" Mild steel. Roughly 30" long.

www.steelplinkers.com

Hallo Larry,
    thanks for the Info. I Wrote to him.

Reinhold

Quote Originally Posted by pro2311 View Post
    Hallo Larry,
    thanks for the Info. I Wrote to him.

Reinhold
    Hello Larry,
    if he can not help me there is a way to zoom in even such a church come to?

Reinhold

Got inspired

Got inspired by Dan Sawatzky's How-to excavator sign, so I just had to make my own one to see if I could do it on our own machine a Multicam 3040 with 2x3 mtr table
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gravemaskin_Skilt_01.jpg   Gravemaskin_Skilt_02.jpg   Gravemaskin_Skilt_03.jpg   IMAG0835.jpg  

IMAG0855.jpg  

makecnc Guest

new houses and upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Marti View Post
    love this doll house ... can't wait til I can make some fun projects
    hi all i saw this post and

Just wanted to let everyone know that all the mansion houses have now been fully redrawn at a smaller scale allowing people with much smaller foot print routers and lasers to now cut them out
    these are not simple reslotting of the large mansions but are New models altogether of the same designs with new assembly guides the smalles is only 12 X 14 inches at .1250 you can make a really sturdy house for the kids with these versions we will be releasing them next week.

the large mansions have also undergone much upgrade work as well now and all models come with a number coded DXF as well as color assembly guide to make them more simple to assemble if you have purchased any of our mansions the upgrade for the large mansions are free just contact us with your name and we will find you in our database and email you the upgrades

also we are releasing several new doll houses in the very near fuure if it interests you keep an eye on the site

sammm Guest
    hi Paul
    will the new doll houses be 1/12 scale, ie 1" to the foot and have no visible joints on the out side?

makecnc Guest

Dollhouse scales

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    hi Paul
    will the new doll houses be 1/12 scale, ie 1" to the foot and have no visible joints on the out side?
    Hi the doll houses we have made to date are not minatures they are 3d puzzles
    and are not to any particular scale
    other than slot sizes and the same scale in each series like the mansions which now come in small and large versions as well as our little princess houses which are smaller and more simple

the TAB system we use follows the 3d puzzle tradition of making the puzzle with little or no glue needed
    if you are wanting to make a traditional doll house from our puizzles then you could just slice the tabs off in your CAD software and glue the flush Joints but i guess that does not solve the scale issue

but i hear your Call

i will look at making a series of five new houses to 1.12 scale with no tabs ..for the true Doll house maker to use. (and new furniture)
    i have a question what thickness material do you want these from and do you mind if we use more than one thickness say 1/2 inch for base and 1/4 inch for walls perhaps 1/2 inch for second and third floors

as a median this would mean if it was scaled down 50 % for smaller router and laser owners it would be 1.6 scale my only concern is how big the bases will be on these houses and if most users will have a need for them as they will need large lasers or routers to make them...its a challange but we will do it
    and i would appreciate any suggestions or images of houses anyone would like to see made...just email them to me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by binfordw View Post
    A couple projects I cut with help from files posted here

Dino, I resized to about 40" long, nose to tail, and cut from .25" mild steel. I really like this lol. It now resides out by our driveway, and has rusted nicely over the winter. If I ever hit the lotto, I will buy 20 4x8' sheets of 3/4" plate and make one 12 feet tall Nothing is welded in pic, I wound up having to weld ankles and knee joints to take slop out of his posture, and ofcourse the upside down tailbones.

[IMG][/IMG]

I did ALOT of editing on this file to make it suitable for plasma. Its about 40" tall, has a hole midway up that fits a wine bottle to make a foutain out of it.

I truly appreciate your attention to details and your professionalism!Obviously, it took a lot of patience and a great dedication to make something like that! Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by fragar View Post
    Got inspired by Dan Sawatzky's How-to excavator sign, so I just had to make my own one to see if I could do it on our own machine a Multicam 3040 with 2x3 mtr table
    This is truely inspiring man WOW!

So nice!

Love to see an instructable or something similar on this one.

Good work.

Page 162 of 224 62112152160161162163164172212