Hello all,

No Idea if this was the right place to post this, but as I already did lets go to the point

I have an old Cincinnati Vickers Acramatic 2100 CNC Machine,

first I got the Bridge Board failure so I toke the HD attached it to an XP machine(which killed the file system) made an image and started to fight to make it work again

I had to rebuild the OS and copy everything over so Back to the first error again

While loading the Vickers acramatic software it checks for all the attached hardware

It fails in the test "Bridge Board (WS)"

then of course fails in loading the programs to the RT in the step : NC Engine base

If you take the RT "Real Time" motherboard off the previous test is passed OK

I guess there was some settings on the bios of the RT motherboard to make it accessible from the bridge board

I already attached it (RT) to a power supply and a VGA card and changed the default settings to disable Floppy drive and disable halt on errors so now it boots fine (previously it wasn't booting and a red led on the bridge board was always on)

is there any other settings to be done on the bridge board

we have changed the bios batteries for both motherboards with new ones, the WS one was died and that was clear from the date reset and the machine was working for a while until that first error occurred

I even tried to revert to older version of the installed application but got the same errors

Any help or redirection is appreciated

Regards,
Akram