586,069 active members*
3,361 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Waterjet General Topics > Looking for Johnford 850 help including parameters

Looking for Johnford 850 help including parameters

Hi guys I am on my first CNC project.

I have a Johnford 850 with Fanuc OM control machine built in 1995

I have 3 axis we just replaced the ball screw bearings on the X and Y it sounds great.

I still have issues with my wipers and way covers but I am getting close to making chips. I got the way covers all apart and 90% cleaned up waiting on new seals and wipers.

Does anyone have this same machine where I could get a good copy of the parameters.

Also, I do not have any of the original documentation but do have a loose falling apart Fanuc OM manual I bought on Ebay.

I have purchased a Johnford manual I bought from the distributor but I think it is for a more modern machine and is similiar but I do not think the part numbers are correct. We ordered bearing based on this manual and they were not correct. We wound up pulling out the original bearings and ordering the new bearing from the bearing info on the old ones.

My machine has a Geneva type 16 tool changer. My tool carrier has been hit and it has about 10 tool holders left. If anyone has one of these machines scrapped I would like to buy a replacement tool carrier.

Primarily what I would like is a copy of the original early 90's Johnford manaual and a copy of parameters from a working Johnford 850 with Fanuc OM control.

Thanks ahead of time. elvicash in Indy

wrong forum

Re: Looking for Johnford 850 help including parameters

Have you got your required documents related to Johnford Machine, Actually I also need help related to Johnford VMC 616, will you guide me to get the documents, please help if you can contact me through my email: [email protected]