586,100 active members*
3,124 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Keling Customer Service is THE BEST!

I started an X2 conversion months ago after ordering a Keling kit for my X2 mill. I'm a novice with this stuff so I expected to need help. I chose the Keling kit because I'd read about the customer service John had provided for others like myself.

I've needed to contact John once a few months ago about a basic question and got a prompt response by phone! I thought that was cool and continued to pick away at my project. Two weeks ago I had another question on a Saturday night and I emailed John again expecting to hear back on Monday. To my surprise I had a reply within an hour on a Saturday night! I was impressed to say the least.

So, last night I'm working on wiring up the system. I've got everything laying out on the bench with temporary wires all connected for testing. Everything looks OK and has power but no movement from the steppers. It's after 9:30 pm so I shot an email off to John again, figuring I'll hear back on Monday. This morning I got up and found John's response in my inbox. Again less than an hour later, 10:17 pm last night. It's a one liner.

Call me at (his number).

I"m thinking, you must be kidding. Of course I'm not going to call John on Easter Sunday so I email a reply requesting the best day/time to call him. When I got back around noon I've got another one liner.

Dan what's you phone number to call.

So I sent my number and let John know I could talk a little later this afternoon and suggested I could call him on my dime. An hour or so later I got another email from John with a document attached to check my Mach3 configuration with. Five minutes later the phone rings and it's John. He asked me if I'd had time to check my configuration which I hadn't. So John asks me to go over to my system so he can walk through the settings with me. In less than five minutes we've found the problem and I've got everything up and running with John's help.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't know of anyplace that I can get that kind of customer service. And this isn't the first time John has replied to an email by just calling me and getting right to the problem fix. John has earned my business for as long as he wants it. In my book, it doesn't get any better than that. My hat is off to you John!

Dan K.
    Holland, Mi.

ok, so what was the problem? and how did you fix it?

Yes, Keling Inc. is a great company.

Yes, Keling Inc. is a great company in my personal opinion. I have their 3 axis 425oz/in system and I couldn't be happier with it. I didn't have any problems with the setup but I had no concerns about customer support because I had heard that they respond quickly.

I chose Keling Inc. because of their prices and customer service. I have read electrical schematics for years, so I didn't have any problems reading their instructions. The instructions are not tailored to your average person, but with a little help you can easily get their packages up and running.

Thanks Keling Inc.!