586,111 active members*
3,215 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > My posts disapeared

My posts disapeared

Today when i fired up bobcad v21, my syil post processor did not come up when i tried to write a program. I use vista.

Normally i can hit a start and it writes several pre programmed commands come up as well as what to name the program, and what tool and speed to use as well as if i want coolant on or off...

I dont know why it left, i still show that post in my directory and i reinstalled and it still doesn't work.
    I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cause i don't like you cause you are not like me.

Your folders may have gone out of alignment, open your version 21, click on File then Environment and click on the General Tab. The Template Folder should be pointed to C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V21\Templates, your Script Folder should be pointed to C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V21\Scripts and your NC Config Folder should be point to C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V21\NC Config

Awesome i will try that thank you!
    I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cause i don't like you cause you are not like me.